CHAPTER-TWENTY

DINNER🍞🌰🍞

Heather's pov

Ace was a little mad we went at my mom's place without telling him. I knew this was going to happen even if I told him. I didn't even find him next to me when I woke up the next morning  nor did he  show up for breakfast. So now here I am knocking on the door to his office. I don't hear him say anything so I decide to go in. And I find him behind his desk typing away on his laptop I know he can feel me come in but he doesn't bother looking up. "What do you want?" He asked. In a bored tone. Still mad I see. "Can we talk ?" I ask. " Talk." He says still not looking up. " Baby I'm sorry I didn't tell you where we went I just didn't want you to worry in case I bumped into my siblings or anything. I'm really really sorry for lying to you." I apologize playing with my fingers. "Come here." He calls, when I walk over to him standing right in front of him he pulls me on him landing on his lap. He cups my cheeks bringing our eyes together. "I'm sorry too doll I shouldn't have gotten mad. I was just worried and hurt you lied to me." He tells me honestly. " I know and I'm very sorry." I reply. " It's fine let's forget it." He says resting my head on his chest. "I missed you." I tell him." I missed you too doll." He tells me kissing the top of my head.

Ace's pov

Word's will never explain how much I love Heather.  See the first time I laid eyes on her in that small restaurant. Right there and then I knew she would be mine, I had to wait for her to reach the appropriate age for me to act out on the feelings I had. And I can assure you it was not easy. I love the way her hair curtain her beautiful green eyes that always tell a story when I look into them. It kills me to know her brothers made her life a living hell forcing her to escape their evil clutches. But if they didn't I wouldn't have met her, So I thank them but that doesn't mean I  don't totally despise them for what they put my doll through and they will pay.

Josh's pov

God I hated myself when I found out heather left that day. I should have stayed back. it killed me to know the morning I dropped her off at school would be the last time I saw her. Maybe if I stayed she wouldn't have left.  I've had different kind of scenarios that kept running through my head what if she was dead, what something bad happened? But I knew deep down she was somewhere out there I just didn't know where to start from. I feel some kind of weight lifted off my shoulder. Like I could finally breathe again. Now I just need to find out what the hell Ace's intentions are with my sister. I don't trust that fucker.

Heather's pov

Convincing them to go for this dinner was not easy I tell you. But never the less they love me so much so it was  hard for them to decline. I ring the bell and soon a smiling mom opens the door. Reminds of the first time we met. " Come on in everyone." She moves aside. "We didn't know what to bring or what you'd like, So we decided to bring  you a blue berry pie I hope you love it." Mama says handing the pie to mommy. I have two mothers now. Oh wow how times have changed. "Oh My God, You didn't have too. we're the ones that invited you here." She says thankful. "You don't have to worry it was nothing." Mama demises it. "Why don't you guys head to the dinning room while I save this delicious looking pie for dessert." We go into the dinning room. Once I introduce everyone to each other we settle down for dinner. And boy was it chaotic.

Case's pov

I can't believe my sister is here right  in front of us after so many years it feels so unreal. She's definitely changed she's no longer the fifteen year old that always kept her head down every time. I never defended her against everything that happened and I know that day was the reason that drove her to leave us. Mateo and I we're the first people that found the letter she left on the counter. When I read it I run up to her room searching for her and found the room empty. And  found everything gone. I never knew my heart could hurt like that. I was as responsible as the rest of them if I just stopped to think  and not let everything  cloud my judgement she would have been here with us. We wouldn't have lost so many years. I don't even know where to start with her. she's done nothing but pretend like we don't exist and it's eating me alive.

Dante's pov

I didn't expect to see her at the gala up on the stage that night being introduced as Ace's special woman to say I was shocked would be an understatement. I never tried to talk to her when she came because  I  was too caught up in my own shit to see the little child that just wanted to be loved by her family. I never knew I cared for her till she left.  And I'm afraid I may be a little to later to play the big brother role now.

Heather's pov

"So how's the business in California?" Fred trys to start up a conversation."It's going really great. If everything goes well I might open up another branch out of the states,  we're trying to make it world wide." He replies. " That's really great." Fred states impressed. Ace,Fred and papa talk about work while mama,mom, Becky, Xavier and Josh catch up. Leaving the rest of my siblings to eat in silence. Does it make me look bad if I say I don't care? Ha who I'm I kidding I really don't. " I really missed you sweetie." Mom says. " I missed you too." I tell her. " Boy's why aren't you saying anything?" Fred asks looking at his sons. "We just don't have anything to add." Mateo speaks with a shrug. This is the first time I hear his Voice. Which makes me look at my plate. "Baby you never really told me how you met the Black's the day you left." Mom asked I really thought we wouldn't go there again tonight. The question gets everyone's attention mostly Ace. "Doll you didn't tell her?" He asked shocked. I shake my head. I don't think it's really the right time to do this. "Well I Found her-" I put my hand on his mouth cutting off his sentence. No I'm not doing this. "H, you need to tell them exactly what your siblings did. You need to stop covering for them." Becky says glaring at Mateo,Case,Trent and Bella. I do want to tell them but not like this. "Baby she's right." Mama says. " Okay I'm confused what's going on?" Mom asks curious. I look up at Ace for help but his eyes tell me to speak up. " I-I got b-beat up, stabbed and I was almost r-raped the night I left, I met Ace and Becky that day because coincidentally bumped into them and passed out." I say slowly swallowing the lump that's stuck on my throat. I hear a gasp from mom. Everyone freezes not saying anything and I look at my plate not having the strength to face them.

Mateo's pov

My body completely freezes at the confession she just made. What the fuck did I hear? Fuck!!

Trent pov

I just died a little more. God.

Heyo I hope you like chapter twenty I tried to add at least most of the siblings tell me what you think if I should continue their pov's in the next chapter.
Sorry for any mistakes
Don't forget to
Vote
Comment ❤️❤️❤️❤️