005 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞

𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈! 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈!𝒄𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒔!(updated warning: non-conset)(If you're uncomfortable please skip this chapter if you still comment about something being uncomfortable I have no choice but to block/mute you)

(updated warning: non-conset)
(If you're uncomfortable please skip this chapter if you still comment about something being uncomfortable I have no choice but to block/mute you)

"𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒?"

Gojo raises a question as soon as he dragged you to an unknown car. 'Is he going to kidnap the hell out of me?'

"Okay fine, First of all, My blindfold was given by Yuji's grandpa who wanted to keep me safe from all of the cursed spirits," You told him. "But after wearing this for about 11-12 years, all of the people I met, my feelings can tell when was the recent place they got on or their residences, I can sense it"

"So that explains why you found this place but I gotta say that impressed me honey" Your ears twitched hearing him calling you honey

"Do you always do that?"

"Do what?" He asked pretending to be innocent which made your blood boiled, "That! Calling every woman unnecessary names even though you guys are not dating" telling him hinting an angry tone. "Oh... I'm just flirtatious with every woman but if you want me to stop calling them and call you that instead, I can do it" A smirk plastered on his face while leaning against the seat.

"What- you can do anything you want it's not my business after all," you told him then turn your attention to the window, "Oh? I can do anything?" He asked you one more time wishing for you to repeat what you had just declared, "Ugh, you can do anything you want dumbfuck!" Angered filled inside you but Gojo just looked at you so calm yet he was planning something