037 | 𝗜 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗬 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗗

"I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY THAT I CALLED IN SICK UTAHIME-SAN"

L/N spoke to the phone with a hint of contrite to her tone. You just started working a month ago after your one month with Gojo, everything was great until you began to feel nauseous every morning to the point you almost nearly fainted in the meeting of the Kyoto staff that got Utahime and Miwa worried about you.

Even though you are fully healthy you don't miss eating lunch, snacks, dinner but what does it mean about this odd feeling you are having?

"It's fine F/N, it's for the best I'll have Noritoshi to come with you to go have a check-up with the doctor" Utahime suggested but there is this one particular person is on your mind that will keep you accompanied to the hospital.

"Ah no need to Utahime-san, I already have someone to accompany me to the hospital," You told her already feeling grateful for her for letting you go and have a check-up with the doctor.

"Oh is that so then get well soon, can you pass it to my email what the doctor said okay?" L/N spoke to the phone with a yes before Utahime ended the call.

As soon as the call ended, you started to feel your throat going on fire as you rushed to the toilet to vomit. Seriously what's with you today? You made sure you didn't eat any poisonous food but what made you to vomit all of what you ate from the breakfast earlier.

After wiping your mouth with the towel, your eyes lay on the calendar. Weird. The last three days ago was supposed to be you to have your period.

Grabbing your phone to call someone. Not too long they answered your call

"Hello?" Kuroo's voice was heard and it made you glad that he answered your call after you pressed the call button. "Hey, Kuroo uhm just wanted to ask where are you right now?" L/N asked

"Oh? That's kinda the least thing I expected from you to say" Kuroo teased

"I'm actually in Osaka, riding a train to Kyoto to help my friend to their volleyball" Kuroo replied which made you sigh in relief. "What are you sighing about?" Kuroo asked after hearing her sigh