059 | 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

"IT'S WEIRD TO SEE SENSEI HERE"

Itadori spoke with Kugisaki agreeing with them. Earlier, both of them were walking in the hallway while talking about some things until Itadori stopped. He squints his eyes for a better view at the window only to see Gojo tiredly watch Tori play around him.

"I'm still wondering when did he arrive here" Kugisaki let out.

"Probably just now," Itadori told her.

"Nah he should have been in our way in the hallway if he just came here just now," Kugisaki said. "make sense" Itadori uttered.

"What are you two doing?" Both Itadori and Kugisaki flinched hearing Fushiguro's voice.

"Stop scaring us like that!" Kugisaki shouted to Fushiguro.

"Then stop stalking Gojo-sensei then," Fushiguro told her.

"It's watching not stalking" Kugisaki talked back. "So you admit you were watching him?" Fushiguro asked leaving Kugisaki to utter a tsk before moving her attention away.

"Then do you know when sensei arrived at this school?" Itadori asked, pointing at the Gojo who is in the garden with Tori.

"I think around 5 in the morning at the dorm," Fushiguro answered.

"So you're awake at that time?" Itadori asked again. "Yeah, I was talking a jog and noticed a person at the teacher's dorm only to see Gojo-sensei walking inside his old room" Fushiguro explained.

"I didn't even see F/N around here" Kugisaki muttered but it was enough for Fushiguro to hear. "He came here without L/N-san only Tori" Fushiguro told her.

"What? Did they fight?" Kugisaki asked.

"I can't answer that, only that weird guy can" Fushiguro pointed to Gojo who was still sitting on the grass while watching Tori play around.