046 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞

➸THE NEXT DAY, YOU HAPPENED TO HEAR about the commotion back in your dorm when Gojo helped you get back to the dorm to get your suitcase, especially your phone that left yesterday.

Utahime sighed when she told you about this rooster-looking head was causing some trouble here in the dorm for calling the police even though this place was hidden away from people.

"It was this jerk fault" You let out, indicating to Gojo who was making fun of principal Gakuganji, he wasn't very pleased by the strongest sorcerer's arrival. "He suddenly appears out of nowhere then take me to his penthouse" L/N continued

"But what happened to that rooster head you were talking about?" You can't tell her Kuroo's name even though Kuroo went to your office once to give you the donuts you were craving. "I got Todo to kick that dude out of the dorm good thing he was here or else I have to let Mechamaru use his robot instead" Utahime replied.

"Did that jerk do anything awful towards you and the baby?" Utahime asked glancing at your small bumps even though you were wearing Gojo's t-shirt, she can still see the small bump. "Not at all, he's just being... I don't know affectionate?" You spoke with an unsure tone.

"Hey" Gojo greeted while wrapping his hand to your waist to pull you against him. "What are ya doing to my wife ha weak loser?" Gojo teased earning an annoyed Utahime by just what he called her.

"Ha?! You son of the bitch! I'm older than you! You should be respecting me!" Utahime suddenly burst out of anger, Miwa had to come and stopped her but Gojo kept on annoying to the point you had to get Gojo out of the dorm to calm Utahime down.

"Jeez stop acting like a kid" L/N spoke as soon as they went inside the car that Gojo has been driving. "I wasn't acting like a child" Gojo defended himself while buckling his seatbelt.

"Where do you want to go? Now that we got your suitcases" He tried to change the topic so you wouldn't have to continue talking about him acting like a kid. "I feel tired actually, just wanted to sleep" L/N replied