055 | 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘

Warning: sexual content

"PLEASE NOT TODAY"

You uttered while your thighs rubbed each other. Your face was red due to the fact you're sexually frustrated. "Fuck where are you Satoru" you once again uttered. Occasionally looking back at the clock.

Higher up do be really giving Gojo a mission at the worst time. It's impossible to do it on your own since you don't have any experience when doing it alone.

L/N grabs her phone, already wanting to text Gojo to come home early. But that will sound like something that she's giving in to him. She sighs before putting her phone aside. Your attention moved to Tori, your dog. Placing their head onto your lap while eyeing you. They must've felt something is wrong.

"Are you hungry?" You asked while petting their head. The doctor had explained to you the other day about this sexual frustration during your pregnancy.

"It looks like Miss is okay throughout her second trimester, you can comeback once you feel something strange in your pregnancy" the doctor announced.

"Thank you" you uttered until Gojo decided to ask the dumbest question.

"Uhm I have one particular question" Gojo spoke stopping you from standing up your seat. "Will she can feel aroused during her second trimester?" You buried your face in your hand after feeling the immense embarrassment filling your face. Gojo doesn't have any shame when asking.

"Uhm, I get a lot of questions like that of course from the husband" The doctor teased. You tried to cool yourself down by fanning yourself.

"Yes, actually it's pretty normal since your developing baby is protected by the amniotic fluid in your uterus, as well as by the strong muscles of the uterus itself" The doctor paused before continuing. "So sexual activity won't affect your baby unless you have some problems with your vagina" The doctor explained.