044 | 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚?

➸AFTER YOU HAD MADE an agreement with Akaashi's landlord that you will be starting to live at the apartment by today, you didn't have many things which is why it was easy for you to finished your packing in less than 2 hours.

"Hello? Kuroo, are you coming today?" L/N spoke after Kuroo accepted your call. "Yeah, but can you wait for an hour? I just needed to calm someone down" Kuroo told you which made you curious

"Who?" L/N curiously asked, stopping yourself from closing your suitcase waiting for Kuroo to say. "It's just someone from the volleyball team, apparently someone from their teammates drew a smile next to his two moles and he is raging right now, wanting to kill the person who drew the smiley thing" Kuroo explains which got you to laugh a little.

"Oh is that so, then go ahead and handle those first, message me if you're going your way here to the dorm so I'll get my suitcase out" L/N spoke

"And have you carried those suitcases down the stairs so you will wait for me outside? No way in hell I would let a woman like you carrying a baby inside to carry another heavy thing" Kuroo told you on the phone, "But-" No but, wait for me in your room and let the big guys do the work for their woman" Kuroo cutted you off before ending the call.

He sounded like a mad mom but when he said 'big guys do the work for their woman?' Jeez, what's with him.

You sat down in your chair while caressing your tummy, this also became one of your habits to caress your tummy then smile like a weirdo.

LN never knew she got baby fever since the time she stared at her mirror for atleast 20 minutes, admiring how cute you look actually when having a small bump. An idea came up to your mind

'Ah! I should bring food, who knows I might get hungry' L/N thought, standing up from her chair before walking to the kitchen to make a sandwich and put it in a container to bring it with her.

山本Hard to getアナ

'Fuck! You better be in there L/N!' Gojo thought, he was literally panicking whether he was late or not to go to the dorm since Utahime took long enough to tell him the reason behind your resignation.

Running up the stairs faster even though he nearly trips.

Pausing for a good minute to take a whole breath and started slowly walking to the three doors. One of these should be your room and how can he assume that the left might be yours, the middle might be yours or even the right might be yours.

He decided to use his sixth sense to know where you are but the only problem, Your cursed energy must have been blocking his sixth sense making him unable to sense you leading him to curse under his breath.

He just needed to follow what his heart choose, Gojo nervously put his hand to the doorknob of the left, taking a deep breath before opening it. His breath hitch after realizing it was open and the lights were switched on meaning someone is in here.

"Kuroo? I'm in here the kitchen" Gojo's ear twitched after hearing your voice after a month and a half of not seeing each other but something annoys him. Kuroo? You and that rooster head are still in contact? Does it mean Kuroo was with you the whole time of your pregnancy?!

He can't even believe it that it has to be Kuroo who is taking his fathers' duty. Gojo would be fine if it was someone else but seriously Kuroo?

Removing his blindfold to reveal his beautiful sapphire eyes

Gojo walked up to where the kitchen is with his blindfold in his hand while fisted and was about to ask you with his frown furrow but the second you turn around to face the person, Gojo's sapphire eyes soften the moment it lays on your small bump.

Your eyes slowly widen after seeing the person as you mistook it to be Kuroo but it was the damn father of your child.

"G-gojo? Why are you here?" L/N nervously asked, putting down the jar of Nutella after literally emptying it with a bit of chocolate smudge on her mouth. Gojo slowly walk towards her direction as L/N tried to walk backward but was stopped when her back met the wall.

Gojo didn't even speak but raised his hand as you closed your eyes expecting his hand to hit you when you felt him hugging you instead.

"Gojo-" It's Satoru and let me have this as a reward to finally have you in my arms again" Gojo cutted you, L/N was about to fight back and protest but as soon as those words came out of Gojo's mouth, she suddenly softened and her eyes started to be teary at his words.

He was waiting for you to be in his again?

"H-how did you find me?!" L/N spoke after making Gojo pull from the hug and stared at him. "It doesn't matter! But what matters is why are you leaving with my child inside you? Why didn't you let me know about this?" Gojo started to ask a lot of questions that started to make you feel rattled.

"Stop! You shouldn't be here! Cause I'm trying not to let you meet the child!" L/N shouted, Gojo paused after hearing her statement. His heart suddenly dropped after hearing it

"So you were trying to run away like that? L/N don't be selfish, I have the right to see our child! You and I did this! Can't you see I was being desperate to know where you are right now?! You got me all looking pathetic and fool just to see you!" Gojo shouted, you stood there stunned when he was suddenly tearing up

"I'm miserable don't you see?! I had to beg Utahime to tell me the reason of your resignation!" Gojo added, you suddenly couldn't speak.

"I knew you heard my talk with Yaga but didn't you hear that I only did it was to start a family with you because I still fucking love you!" Gojo shouted with tears streaming down his cheeks.

You always thought that Gojo was just using you but now that he said the real reason? You can't explain anymore.

"Gojo, stop please" L/N lowly spoke, "What do you mean stop? You should stop running away with my child" Gojo told you. You started crying in front of him always thinking that you were weak in front of him

You felt his hands touch your chin and made you look to face his sapphire eyes, his other hand remove your blindfold for him to see your lavender eyes that were puff because of your tears you always feel so lost whenever you see his eyes clearly rather than with the blindfold

"I'm sorry but I still haven't thought of letting you go," Gojo told you with his eyes staring right through your once broken soul.

Author's note:

I decided to update today lol

Some of the parts were a reference to The Unquenchable Mr. Kim since I freaking love the story

Hope you like it and give it a vote!<3

-Author Yua-chan