043 | 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗬 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧

"IJICHI, TELL THE HIGHER UP THAT I WILL BE SKIPPING THAT MISSION SINCE I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO DO"

Before Ijichi could speak about the Higher up getting mad at him, Gojo ended a call with a long sigh. Those stupid Higher up have been getting on his nerves. He hated the fact that they had to ruin his day by throwing him another mission, well it's his job to do it as a special grade sorcerer but he needed to see L/N.

'She won't get mad at me, I know she has a soft spot to me' Gojo thought

He had been reminding himself that you love him and you won't get mad at what he will explain about the real reason behind the one-month stay. Since everyone in the Jujutsu High are busy, it's his chance to go to Kyoto to visit you.

He should probably get your number too remembering that he lost all of the people's contact on his phone.

"Oh! I should atleast get her something sweet" Gojo let out but then decided to just order food when he arrived at Kyoto so he can eat with you while he annoyed the hell out of you like what he always does.

After warping to Kyoto, he had eventually arrived at where he assumed that you are here which he didn't know that you had resigned from the job since he was so caught in the missions.

Gojo didn't hesitate and walk inside the office straight where your desk will be. "F/N! I have arrived!- gah! Who are you?!" Gojo exclaimed after seeing an unfamiliar person using your office. "Uhm sorry, do I know you?" The person asked with a hint of uncomfortable from Gojo's enthusiasm to see L/N again.

"What's with the commotion here?" Utahime asked after hearing someone shouting. "I-i'm so sorry ma'am but this person was looking for someone named F/N" the new assistant of Utahime answered her question.

"Gojo?! What the hell are you doing here?!" Utahime let out after facing to the where her new assistant was pointing, his trademark blindfold gave it away.