056 | 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗔 𝗕𝗢𝗬!

"L/N-SAN!!!"

You were surprised to hear Kugisaki's voice inside the penthouse. You turned around only to be met with a tight hug from Kugisaki that almost suffocate you. "W-wait Kugisaki-" I miss you so much!" Kugisaki cutted you off.

"Uhm" Gojo could see the way you're uncomfortable from Kugisaki's hug. "Okay Kugisaki stop remember that she's pregnant" Gojo reminded her, lightly pushing her away from you.

"Oh I'm sorry I just got excited to meet you again" Kugisaki sheepishly said.

"Sorry about her" Megumi apologized.

Your eyes widen at the presence of Itadori. Your arm suddenly clings to Gojo, pulling him aside. "Mhm? Is there something wrong baby?" Gojo asked.

"Why are they here?" You whispered to him. Good thing that the three first-years were busy playing with Tori.

"Oh, they're to come with us to see the baby's gender" Gojo replied only for you to sigh annoyingly. "But you told me it'll be just you and I" You reminded

"Oh yeah but they just came back from some mission and I ask them what they want to do after finishing off another special grade curse" Gojo paused. "And what did they say?" You ask.

"They wanted to come with us to go to see the baby's gender" Gojo answered.

"And you said yes?" You added, "Yeah" Gojo sheepishly said. "I don't know what I'm going to do with you," You told him. "Sorry, It's just that I wanted to do what they want to do after doing such a hard mission" Gojo let out, back hugging you so you won't walk away from him.

"But be honest with me" You spoke, "Does that mission the first year did should be your mission in the first place?" L/N asked him with her brow raised questionably.

"yes," Gojo answered. "Gojo you..." Instead of calling him by his first name, you called him by his last name. He was about to speak when someone spoke. "You know that we're still here" Megumi spoke earning both you and Gojo's attention, turning to face Megumi only to see Itadori and Kugisaki also looking at you two.