018 | 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗

"𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘! 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐀𝐈𝐑!"

L/N managed to get out of the apartment without Gojo knowing who is still sleeping peacefully even though it's 7 in the morning. She decided to jog around the city just to get used to it for 3 more weeks.

Pulling out your air pod that was easy to use and was your most prioritized thing ever since you purchased it after receiving your usual salary. But since music is life, you decided to buy it for you to have your own world while wearing it.

L/N sigh in satisfaction after connecting her air pod to her phone and played one of her top played songs.

🎵Glad you exist - Dan and Shay🎵

She proceeded to jog around the city with no one to annoy the hell out of her which is Gojo. 'I should really sneak out more when I got the chance to get out of Gojo's grasp' agreeing on her thoughts while continuing her doings. People would stare at her with a weird look after all she is wearing a blindfold which is questionable for them as to why would someone wear them in the daylight.

Her phone began to ring, of course, she stop and took out her phone not caring to check who is the caller.

"Hello?" L/N breathlessly spoke through the phone, "L/N? Where are you?" Gojo's voice was heard as she sigh in annoyance, 'shit I forgot to block his contact just this day to have some alone time'

"I'm just at the bathroom," What a lie, L/N knew Gojo would be demanding her location, "I already checked everywhere in the apartment just tell me where you are!" L/N pull away from the phone after Gojo started to raise his voice higher. Jeez someone is so grumpy for the first thing in the morning.

"So? If I tell you where I am, you will follow me don't you?" L/N asked knowing every trick Gojo will use. "I- no I will not! Besides I could just waste my time here with the tv all by myself" Gojo let out

"If that's so, then bye" She didn't let him speak and directly ended the call not wanting to push more argument.

'Stupid Gojo' All she can think was harsh words toward Gojo as she didn't notice someone in front of her and before she knew it, she collide with them. "Ugh, Oh gosh! I'm so sorry!" She apologize, helping him to stand up after noticing the coffee he was holding was now on the ground all spilled.

She was so embarrassed after all it was her fault when she keeps on blabbering nonsense about Gojo that she wanted to shove him to the lava.

"I'm so sorry for how clumsy I am, I just had to face someone annoying" she bowed to him feeling embarrassed knowing both of them are in a public park where they can be seen by other people who walk around. "Oh no it's fine, I could just buy again" he reassured her and dust off the dirt on his jeans. "Uhm here" He was surprised by the fact L/N literally undress her top and gave it to him.

It was her oversized t-shirt, well it wasn't hers anyway since she just snatch those out of Gojo's closet in hurry to get out but she is still wearing her crop top. "You don't have to!" He exclaimed. "No it's fine and besides you look like you'll be going somewhere important base on your formal office attire you were wearing"

L/N pointed to the now messed up suit that was because of her clumsiness, "yeah, I was supposed to go but they already canceled it" He told her, "If that's so would you mind me treating you some coffee?" L/N was certainly cursing on her mind for her weird offer now she thought the man was thinking she was taking an interest in him.

"Uh sure then!" He quickly accepted her offer, "ah! by the way, what's your name?" He stopped her from walking by grabbing her wrist. "Oh I'm L/N F/N" she replied

"What a sweet name, I'm Kuroo Tetsurō by the way"

山本Hard to getアナ

"Ugh why are all of the morning channels are so boring" Gojo let out after shutting the tv in frustration. He was supposed to be sleeping by this time but L/N was nowhere in the bed for him to get cuddles. Yeah, he knew he was in big trouble for hugging he tightly this morning but he can't help but feel her warmth that helps him sleep.

"Where could she be going? I know for the fact she doesn't know any route here" Gojo let out and stared at the ceiling as he drowns himself in his thoughts on her.

He roams around the apartment doing nothing and even thought to buy a cat just so it could entertain him whenever L/N ignores him. "Ughh I'm starting to think to extend this one month if she still ignores me" Gojo let out while laying down on the bed. The door of the apartment opened and as soon as he heard it, he instantly went downstairs to meet. L/N who is smiling so brightly which brought suspicious to Gojo

"Who got you smiling like that?" He directly asked trapping the poor woman against the door after she closed it. "Jeez I was just having fresh air without anyone to annoy me" she pushed him to the side and went to the kitchen to get a drink from thirst

"You could have just told me to come with you!" He told her

"Well, that's the thing! You annoy me!" L/N responded, "Well if you didn't just have to ignore me all the time" Gojo mumbles

"So now it's my fault?" She asked, "Nah it's my fault, by the way, did you bring me anything like food?" Gojo tried to change the topic with hopes filling his eyes.

"Yeah I got jelly doughnut" she answered, placing the bag she was holding to him. Gojo thanked her like a child before running to the couch to start eating.

"Such a child" L/N let out a chuckle

Author's note:

Kuroo is aged up here, by the way, it was supposed to be Oikawa until I know for sure he won't survive in bickering with Gojo

Hope you like it and give it a vote!<3

-author Yua-chan