060 | 𝗢𝗛?

"KUGISAKI! ITADORI!"

Fushiguro shouted when he wasn't able to see a particular brunette hair and a pink hair. They were so fucked up on their mission. He was too caught up in trying to exorcise the cursed spirit that he didn't notice the finger on the ground was picked up by Itadori but it's a wrong decision to pick up the finger.

As Sukuna was able to swallow the finger making him take over Itadori's body. The two first-year could only stare at Itadori in shock and horror as they both heard a scream of despair and agony coming from Itadori.

They looked back towards the sound of the screams and watched as blood flew from behind one of the walls.
Fushiguro immediately turned around to help Kugisaki but it was too late.

The black-haired boy had been hit by the curse making him unable to move an inch. The blood that once flowed freely came rushing out of his body making him fall to the ground.

The blue eyes that used to be filled with hope and passion for life now had only emptiness as he stared blankly upwards as the blood continued pouring out.

Before Fushiguro knew it, he pass out while in a middle of a mission leaving Sukuna to escape the location as Kugisaki was nowhere to be found.

Fushiguro stopped running as he tried to catch his breath while looking around to see if he could still find his friends.

but shit, luck isn't on his side.

Fushiguro couldn't leave his friends behind. It's probably better to call Nitta than anyone else.
He put his phone away while desperately looking around, he can feel tears welling in his eyes. It was just like before. No matter what he did everything went wrong.

Everything will always go wrong.

Fushiguro sighed before taking out his phone again. This time it was a different number. A person who knows what is going on inside Fushiguro's head at the moment.