057 | 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗦 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘

"TORI! WE'RE GOING TO MISS YOU"

Gojo stated, rubbing his face against Tori who was in your arm and ready to let Megumi take care of them.

Megumi was the only one available to look out for Tori as Kugisaki and Itadori were busy patrolling a city from a mission that Ijichi assign them leaving Megumi to be alone in the dorm.

Megumi didn't even argue about why he wasn't on the mission. He knew he deserves a day without those energetic duo.

"We're going to fetch them later after our shopping" L/N told Gojo. Megumi was standing in front of you waiting for you to give Tori to him.

"I know just give me a moment with Tori" Gojo replied back to you.

Rolling your eyes when Gojo was taking longer so you pushed his face away.

"Sorry. Here is Tori" You spoke, giving Megumi Tori who immediately wag their tail in excitement. They must had build a great bond after that day when you and Gojo with Kugisaki and Itadori went to the hospital to check the baby's gender.

Gojo was too excited as he immediately planned to go out shopping this day.

"Please take care of Tori, Megumi," You told him as he nodded.

"I'll see you later Tori" You let out, giving them a kiss on their forehead as you proceed to pat their head. Gojo dramatically cried before doing the same thing to Tori.

You waved them a bye with Gojo doing the same thing before you two walk away as Megumi entered their room with Tori on his arm.

"So which mall are we going to?" You asked Gojo as soon as you two got inside the car. "The one we went to" Gojo replied, starting the engine of the car while you couldn't remember which one of the mall.

"Which mall?" L/N asked again, emphasizing the word mall.

"The one we bought Megumi his sweater that Kugisaki made an incident on his sweater remember?" Gojo told you which you let out an ahh after remembering the happening.