025 | 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗕𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗜𝗠

"𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓?"

L/N quickly turned her attention to Kuroo clearly avoiding Gojo's questions who scoff at her action. Kuroo nodded and grabbed most of his things before fully disappearing from the apartment.

"Will you stop avoiding my question?" Gojo asked her, "Look Gojo, who he is doesn't matter to you" L/N spoke and was about to leave the kitchen but Gojo grabbed her wrist making her unable to leave. "Let go of me!"

"Why won't you tell me? Are you planning to stick him around until you finally get into his pants aren't you?" Gojo words hurt like knives stabbing through your heart.

"Didn't you get into my pants last time huh? I tried to stop you but you just keep on going further!" L/N shouted trying to make him remember about their sinful activity they did inside Ijichi's car.

"But why did you give in in the end? Both of us knew that you wanted that!" Gojo shouted back, "I didn't want it! It made me feel disgusted to myself Gojo!" L/N added

"Then why even agreed to this one-month stay?!"

"Because I just wanted you to leave me alone that's it!" L/N let out, "You know, your so harsh that you won't even appreciate everything I did! I take care of you went you fainted, I give you food so you won't starve but what did you do?" Gojo paused

"All you just did was just being harsh and cold to me! You even had the gut to bring other men here in the apartment where it should be just you and me! You won't be seeing him again" Gojo continued, his voice was getting louder every time he spoke.

"What?! I just asked him to watch a movie with me that's all you don't need to be protective you're not my Dad Gojo you don't have the right to tell me who I should not be seeing with, get that in your tiny brain" L/N argued back.

"I wasn't acting protective at all I was just asking who he was and you never answered it instead you avoided it" Gojo fought back, L/N couldn't find suitable words to say. "What? You scared for me to know that after the movie both of you will do sexual activities without me knowing?" L/N eyes widen at his words

"Gojo, it's not like that-" then tell me!" He cutted her off trying to find the point that L/N has been saying.

Snatching her hand back and walk out of the kitchen with him following her to the living room, "We won't fix anything L/N if you won't speak unless you are truly scared" Gojo told her

"Look Gojo, If I even tell you about it you will just deny it" L/N spoke, "Deny what? That you are truly after his dick?" L/N managed to slap him.

"How dare you to think of that to me Gojo," L/N shakingly uttered enough for him to hear.

"I wouldn't think of you like that if you already tell me the reason but you won't tell me now look at me right now, I'm thinking that you are actually chasing him just to get your pussy full, I can actually say you are true slut" Gojo coldly told her pushing her to her limit.

"I wasn't chasing him just for this to get full! I was trying to make friends here around the city!" L/N defended herself, "Yeah right, he was clearly hugging your waist" Gojo added, "But didn't you also hug me too?" L/N asked.

"I know but this is different L/N, you are hugging a complete stranger in this apartment!" L/N mentally facepalm at his statement but the next words got her to be mad even more.

"This got me thinking that your trauma was just a lie-" L/N once again slapped him, tears started to stream down on her face making her blindfold soaked.

"Gojo... I can't believe you..." L/N murmured

"I can't fucking believe you for asking my trauma was just a fucking lie! I wouldn't have suffered for years if it was just a fucking lie from your perspective! You added more trauma to me when you suddenly started touching my body that got touched by some stupid curse! I tried to stop you but you won't even care enough that I had a hard time going back to Jujutsu High after what have you done to me!" L/N shouted all of the words to Gojo right on his face, she could actually feel her throat getting itchy from her shout but she wouldn't care enough.

"You're getting mad at Kuroo for hugging me? Why don't you get mad at yourself for touching a woman who had experienced a traumatic event that almost cost her to take her own life!" Gojo couldn't speak anymore this was the time L/N decided to get out of the apartment

"Fuck it, I'm getting out, don't even expect me to get back here you fucker" L/N angrily shut the door loud leaving Gojo standing in the living room trying to comprehend what she just stated.

"Shit, what have you done Satoru..."

Author's note:

Author's note:

I'm no near perfect to make two characters fighting so I hope you understand

Hope you like it and give it a vote!<3

-author Yua-chan