036 | 𝗦𝗢 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗘𝗧

"SATOR- OH..."

L/N caught herself calling out for Gojo when she woke up alone on her cold bed thinking she was still in the apartment. She somehow managed to sleep without any warmth, not even her blanket can help it only Gojo can.

She sighs before going out of her bed, it's been days since she came back to her dorm in Kyoto after her one-month stay with Gojo. It's pretty to say it was so quiet without him.

She can finally see it with her own eyes that she needed Gojo with her, you should indeed be careful about what you wished for. Ever since she came back, she didn't get any message from him leaving her still confused about their relationship.

L/N went out of her bedroom after taking a shower and dried her hair and keep it straight without tying it like what she always does in her morning routine in this dorm. While walking to her kitchen, her phone started to ring

"Hello?" L/N spoke after accepting the call from her phone while she still continue making her breakfast.

"Hey L/N! Utahime-san and I missed you so much, you're coming back today right?!" You found it cute how excited Miwa is by the news of you coming back to work. "Yes, I just needed to finish my breakfast" You replied, spreading your favorite jam onto your toasted bread.

"As much I wanted to talk to you right now but I can't since I have to assist Principal Gakuganji" L/N could sense the sad tone from Miwa

"It's fine you can actually disturb me as much as you want when I arrived there," L/N told her, "Wha- am I talking to the real L/N?" Miwa let out, amused at your sudden change of behavior.

"You are!" L/N replied with a chuckle at the end, honestly, Miwa couldn't recognize her. Does Gojo do something with her change of behavior?

"I know that I'm expecting the L/N that is always cold and is usually irritated by my talking oh! And always told me to shut up" Miwa exclaim