058 | 𝗜'𝗠 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬

"MHMM... IJICHI, DO YOU KNOW ANY STORE THAT I CAN BUY AN ENGAGEMENT RING?"

Gojo asked as soon as his six eyes felt Ijichi's presence going inside the classroom from where he was.

"Pardon?" Ijichi asked he couldn't quite get what Gojo was saying.

"I asked if you know any store here that I can buy an engagement ring" Gojo repeat what he just asked to Ijichi while still continuing watching his students training through the big windows.

"Uhm- are you going to give it to someone?" Ijichi asked.

"Yeah, now that I can feel more comfortable with her. Then I'm confident to make her officially mine" Gojo answered.

"Is that so..." Ijichi lowly replied. But who is it though? He was stuck through all of the papers Gojo left for him.

"I think I saw a newly opened engagement ring store" Ijichi let out.

"And I think the owner is a former sorcerer" Ijichi added. "Do I happen to know who they are?" Gojo asked. He was sure he would know them since almost around the moving earth, Gojo met many sorcerers due to his business trip to every country.

"Yes. It happens to be your old acquaintance and is the closest person to your family" Ijichi replied.

Gojo furrowed his brows. Who was this old acquaintance that is close to his family?

He rarely sees people inside the Gojo clan when he decided to put himself in too much work and refuses to come home atleast to greet his parents.

"Mhmm... Okay!" Gojo let out with a clap.

If it's just an old acquaintance, it wouldn't be a problem. Unless they decided to gossip about it to his parents.

Well, it's fine by that since the elders have been questioning Gojo about marriage life and when will he get an heir.