048 | 𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗢𝗘𝗦

YOU SLOWLY OPENED YOUR EYES only to realize it was 3 in the morning, you couldn't move because of Gojo hugging you tightly but not that tight to hurt your 10-week baby bump which means you're near the end of the first trimester.

You had gotten used to living here but it was so lonely here whenever Gojo had to go do some mission to the point you asked him to buy you a puppy for some company.

Gojo even suggested letting Megumi live here so you can play with his divine dogs. But you wouldn't want Megumi to find you are pregnant and both you and Gojo are finding the perfect time to tell them that you're pregnant.

Slowly pulling Gojo's hand on your belly as you tried to get out of the bed which you successfully did, Gojo was somehow a deep sleeper making it easy for you to get out of his grip.

Closing the door quietly before walking down the stairs. You already knew where the kitchen is after literally memorizing the rooms here.

Yawning as you open the refrigerator to find something to satisfy your cravings. Even though Gojo had gone out to get groceries yesterday and also brought some sweets in case you got some cravings.

But the sweets that Gojo brought didn't satisfy your cravings. Sighing before a tear drip down to your cheeks only for you to scoff. L/N didn't know why she started crying at some small things, guessing it must be from her pregnancy hormones.

"Fuck" L/N uttered when wiping the tears with a tissue. What is it that you wanted to eat that is somehow stringy, juicy, and sweet?

Well, mangoes are only the ones you wanted to eat but it looks like Gojo forgot to buy some fruits. You can't just sleep and try to ignore this growing craving. L/N had no choice but to wake Gojo.

After walking up to the stairs as she slowly opened the door to see Gojo still sleeping. Closing the door quietly before going to the bed to wake him up.

The moment your eyes laid onto his sleeping figure, you suddenly stopped from moving as you suddenly saw Gojo looking soft while sleeping, you guess that he hadn't got enough sleep from his mission making you feel more guilty to wake him up just so you can get the mangoes you have been craving.