014 | 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬, 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗘

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐄, 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄?"

Gojo asked L/N who was in front of him, she nodded and turn off the television only for Gojo to whine and dramatically slide down on the couch.

"C'mon I'm tired of going out all day just to get some food," L/N let out pointed out a fact that they all go outside just for food that they needed to digest. "So we could not wash some dishes so that's why I thought to eat outside rather than here" Gojo let out, "I want to taste some homemade rather than that sweet store you always brought me," L/N told him

"Fineee" Gojo sigh in defeat and stood up while L/N went to their room to list the things he needed to buy, "Gojo! Tell me all of the things we need to buy! I'll handle the foods" L/N shouted and was expected for Gojo to go inside of the room. "Uhh, we need some of those soap and shampoo since we are running out of those" Gojo spoke after entering to find his hoodie, and L/N wrote what he said.

"I think we also need some essential oil for that humidifier that I almost forgot ever since we came here," He said, L/N nodded while writing down everything and the same for the food that they needed for the fridge that will be good for a week. "So here is the list that you need to buy" L/N spoke after finishing and pass it to Gojo who looked at the list.

"Since when did you eat salad?" Gojo asked after seeing the list for some vegetable shit, "Since I moved to Kyoto and I will make sure you will eat those too" L/N replied only earning a groan from Gojo.

"Why there's no sweet in the list?!" He exclaimed as his eyes averted at the end of the list, "Because I'm sure you will eat those instead of the healthy food that I made" L/N answered as if she already predicted his moves.

"You know me too well, you know that being my wife is open and is waiting for you" Gojo smirk waiting for her response, "I will rather be poisoned than being your wife" L/N coldly let out before drinking her water from thirst

"I know for damn sure that water isn't the only thing going inside your throat" Gojo mumbles to himself, "What did you say?" L/N asked after drinking, "Uh, nothing! I said I know for damn sure that I need to go to the grocery!" Gojo told her and went out of the apartment with the list

"Finally some peace" L/N let out a sigh in relaxation and grab some popcorn that was labeled as boom chika pop with the flavor of sea salt. She sat down on the couch and grab the remote controller to watch some anime that she wanted to continue.

山本Hard to getアナ

"Ugh, when will he arrive" L/N thrown her head back to see the clock. It was already 4 in the afternoon, Gojo went out of the apartment roughly 11-12. "That dickhead better be not shoving his dick to some girls" L/N angrily uttered. She turned off the television and stretch out after sitting on the couch for 3 hours straight.

"Mhmm...I should tidy up around the apartment besides I don't have anything to do since the anime is already finished" L/N spoke to herself then agreed before getting on to the kitchen to find the cleaning supply that Gojo kept in the cabinet somewhere.

"Where did he hide it..." L/N mumbles while opening every cabinet just to find it, "aha! Found it!" L/N exclaim and pulled out the cleaning supply then began to clean everywhere. It wasn't much of her hobby to clean because she absolutely hates it but when she started working at Jujutsu High, it became her job to clean everywhere even if it's not on her job to clean.

L/N arrive at the bathroom to see all of the shit that she needed to clean roughly, "Gojo sure know how to mess this room but let's get this shit started" L/N uttered and started to clean the sink before moving to the shower.

Half an hour she finished cleaning the bathroom, their shared room, the living room in all just half an hour, L/N was still about to clean but something caught her attention. It was the room next to the kitchen. Gojo never spoke anything about that room

Her guts were seriously telling her that's there is something bad lingering in that room but her curiosity got the best of her and decided to open it.

When she breathed in after entering she then cough at how dusty it is, it was just small storage with no window and unused light with just a small space enough for a person. L/N was about to leave but something drops on the ground making her push herself inside as the door closed only leaving her a light through the air vent at the top of the door.

L/N tried to open the door but it seems no clue, "Fuck the door locks on its own" She mumbles and still trying to open and yell out some help. "Gojo! Fuck! Please get me out of here!" L/N desperately shouted while trying to kick the door. L/N was breathing so heavily it seemed she might hyperventilate.

All of the memories that she wanted to forget came back crawling to her skull. "Fuck!" L/N shouted as the memory began to play on her mind

"Please let me go! I won't do it again!" She begged so desperately not wanting to go inside of that small room enough for her to hallucinate herself to death.

"You disobeyed me, did I not make it clear to myself? That you are not allowed to step foot on that dirty grass to escape away from me. You dragged yourself into these" He didn't give you enough mercy and threw you in the small room then locked it.

"Let me go! I don't deserve this!" She shouted while trying to open the doorknob even though she knew he got the key.

"Please...let...me...go" L/N weakly mumbles while sliding down at the wall as anxiety rush through all of her body. She couldn't even think if this is reality or dream as L/N is almost becoming a puppet to him.

L/N couldn't comprehend everything as she was delusional if she was back to herself being tortured or it was just haunting her. She sweats a lot from nervous and fear filling her up, "I can't breathe" She mumbles 

"Gojo...help please" L/N let out after losing her energy to open the door as her vision became blurry. She began to receive headaches and soon enough, she collapses on the cold ground with no hopes for someone to help her.

 She began to receive headaches and soon enough, she collapses on the cold ground with no hopes for someone to help her

Author's note:

So... The last part is actually messed up, I'll actually edit it once I got my senses back.

Hope you like it and give it a vote!<3

-author Yua-chan