039 | 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦

"FUXK THIS THING"

Kugisaki mumbles after placing down the suitcase, they were back from the mission they had at Sendai. She couldn't even count how many times she cursed from having the Higher up to trick them to exorcise a low curse but it turns out to be a cursed spirit that is also near to be a special case cursed

"Stop cursing" Fushiguro spoke, He doesn't even understand why does she need to curse when all of the sorcerers have to go through this pace.

"Well if the Higher up isn't being a jerk then I wouldn't have been cursing under my breath!" Kugisaki fought back.

"Why are you even angry first thing in the morning," Itadori asked after putting all of their suitcases out of the car from Ijichi. "To be honest you're the girl version of grumpy" Itadori should have think his words when Kugisaki managed to land a punch to his abdomen making him fall to the ground along with the suitcase while Fushiguro was trying to escape from the scene.

"Hey, there you guys are" Maki spoke after hearing someone outside that she assumed was fighting but it turns out it was the first year who came back from their mission.

"How was the mission?" Panda asked, it was only Panda and Maki who came and greet the first year, Inumaki being a semi-first grade went on his own mission today.

"It was great!" Itadori and Fushiguro were shocked to see her being happy even though she was mad earlier.

"L-lie, you said that you w-wouldn't have been cursing under your breath if the Higher up didn't give you that mission!" Itadori fought back while coughing with blood on the side of his lips.

Itadori shivers when Kugisaki turned around to face him and gave him a death glared as he rushed up to Panda to hide. "Ugh I need those two out of my life" Kugisaki sighed indicating Itadori and Fushiguro

"Well, you can get rid of them for one day though" Maki suggested as Kugisaki's eyes sparkle at her suggestion.

"Really?!" Kugisaki let out with full of hope seen in her eyes, "Well since I heard from Satoru that you guys will be having some rest day" Maki wouldn't admit it that he eavesdrop on Gojo talking to someone on the phone and he spoke about the first year rest day.