047 | 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬

"I'M FOR REAL GETTING LOST HERE"

L/N mumbled to herself after mistakenly opening the wrong door to the dining room but was only met with not-used rooms. Gojo was nowhere to be found as soon as you woke up alone at the big mattress when the sunlight kissed your skin when you stand up from the mattress.

It's been atleast 9-10 minutes since you've been searching around the penthouse. Stupid, you should have atleast made Gojo tour you around the penthouse.

When you arrived at the wrong room again, you decided to lay down at the chair, exhausted after literally walking around. But atleast you had a good exercise.

"It feels hot here" L/N muttered while fanning herself to cool her.

"Of course because I'm here" your ears twitched when you heard that person's voice who is responsible for living such a big penthouse with only you two living.

"Let me guess, you got lost aren't you?" Gojo asked with a teasing tone, his dark sunglasses sliding slightly from his nose bridge resulting in you eyeing his sapphire eyes. "Fuck off, you literally ruined my morning" L/N harshly told him.

"So pregnant women get easily irritated" Gojo spoke as if he was taking note. "Ugh" L/N groans thinking there's no way to make Gojo go away or else she'll be lost again and she needed his guide to the dining room.

"Gojo" You called him as he replied with a hum

"Why the hell do you have a lot of unused room?" L/N asked, looking around their surroundings and it was full of dust around the things making her want to sneeze so bad. "Well it's because I rarely went here since I decided to sleep at the dorm instead" Gojo replied

"Won't you hire someone to clean the penthouse? It's full of dust" You asked, "I'll think about it" Gojo replied

You rolled your eyes and raised your hand to Gojo, although he stared at it confused. But instead of grabbing it, he gently place a soft kiss on top of your hand which made your eyes widen.