050 | 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧

Warning: just lime cause I can't explain shit what's going on in my mind

"SHIT IT HURTS"

L/N groaned trying to ease the pain from her breast. Gojo hasn't been back to the penthouse as he told you that he'll be away from some business but of course, Gojo made sure to chat with you 24/7 even if it's annoying the hell out of you.

Gojo almost made Megumi come here so that you won't be alone until you had to remind him that you're pregnant and that Megumi doesn't need to know.

Now you're alone. But Ieiri came here every time she could since she was your temporary doctor because of Gojo. He wasn't here when the baby started to kick although he whine in the chat saying he'll get the next time.

As soon as the sun goes down. L/N decided to take a swim at the swimming pool at the top of the penthouse. The view is looking great that's why you decided to take a swim at night or maybe because you don't want to get burnt because of the sun.

Looking around the closet trying to find the two-piece bikini and the see-through oversized t-shirt that you recently bought yesterday when Gojo encourages you to buy clothes. Although he doesn't know that you bought a swimming outfit instead of a casual outfit.

As soon as you wore the swimming outfit, you can't help but feel sexy. Removing your blindfold as you saw your lavender eyes, the moment Gojo eyes saw you was something unforgettable. Although the pain wouldn't stop and you knew you can't ignore this but tomorrow you planned to get atleast a massage or check-up to the doctor. Placing the blindfold at the nightstand before going to the rooftop.

When you opened the door to the rooftop where the swimming pool is. You could feel the wind making you feel chilly. L/N could see the beautiful view of the city. Looking around once more before going to the swimming pool as she takes her feet in the cold water.

L/N let out a sigh as soon as you felt the water, slowly walking down the pool's stairs making her two-piece bikini and a see-through oversized t-shirt get wet. The water's temperature wasn't too cold or hot which was perfect for you to relax.