053 | 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗘

"WHERE AM I?"

you uttered after you opened your eyes only to see you're back in the penthouse but this intravenous injection caught your attention. Why would you be having that inside the room?

You slowly changed your position trying to let your back lay onto the headboard as you waited for someone to get inside the room. You can't scream nor shout as you can't even feel your voice coming out.

L/N then started to hyperventilate and was trembling in anxiety wanting to be in Gojo's touch as his arms feel safer. You heard a small footstep coming near the room. Reaching your hand onto the IV pole trying to get out of the bed slowly.

The door opened as you were met with Ieiri and Gojo. "F/N" Gojo uttered before going to you to help you.

"What are you doing just now?" Gojo asked after he literally made you sit back on the bed. "I- I was just trying to get out of the bed," You told him. That reminds you. You weren't wearing your blindfold.

Before Gojo could pull away after he made sure you sat down on the bed, L/N grabbed Gojo's shirt to cover herself from Ieiri now that she's not wearing her blindfold. "F/N?!" Gojo spoke surprised. "Sh-she's here, she can't see me without my blindfold" You spoke.

Gojo finally understands why you did that, taking his sunglasses off leaving him showing his beautiful sapphire eyes before making you wear his sunglasses. "Sorry Shoko" Gojo apologizes for the strange action you did to him. "It's fine actually" Ieiri reassured.

Gojo pulled away after you perfectly wore his sunglasses as you and Gojo are facing Ieiri. "After checking her physical earlier, I can't really tell what made L/N fainted on the ground last night" Now that she mentioned it, you vividly remember Sukuna appeared right in front of you.

"It must've been from too much consumed of sweets and less drinking water so Satoru" Ieiri looked at him already blaming him for making you eat too many sweets.