045 | 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘?

Shimku: if you're interested in Toji and Megumi, I suggest you check my account and see my latest book which is housekeeper, Toji x reader x Megumi

Shimku: if you're interested in Toji and Megumi, I suggest you check my account and see my latest book which is housekeeper, Toji x reader x Megumi. It only has a trailer and chapter one will be released after new words end.

"SATORU..."

L/N finally lost herself when she suddenly softened with tears on her eyes while gazing at his eyes, calming herself. You proceed to break down in tears since your emotions are fucked up now that pregnancy hormones got you to cry easily.

Satoru sighed in relief, placing a soft kiss on your forehead after you decided not to argue with him. You just wanted to be feel loved right now.

"No more escaping okay? I'm here to take you back and I'll be giving you more love like how much you wanted" Gojo could read you like an open book like how you also did to him with your last day with him even though he was a bomb since sometimes you can't predict what will he do.

Gojo pulled you to a hug as you grip into his uniform not wanting to let go for now since you are finding comfort in his warmth.

"Jeez you're like a baby now seeking for affection" Gojo teased, "Fuck you" L/N uttered while still leaning against Gojo's chest letting her tears wet his poor t-shirt just like what she did when she told Gojo the dirty secret behind her lavender eyes.

"Stop crying before I kiss you," Gojo told you as you tried to calm yourself from crying. "Fuck this pregnancy hormone" L/N uttered after realizing she just had cried again.

"Give me back my blindfold" L/N spoke, giving her hands to Gojo waiting for him to place the blindfold in her hand. "Mhmm how 'bout no?" Gojo asked with a smirk plastered on his face making L/N sigh in annoyance.

"Give me back the blindfold inflatable titan!" L/N shouted while trying to catch the blindfold that was on Gojo's hand and raised it in the air so L/N couldn't reach it. Gojo giggles at how cute you jump to catch the blindfold.

"Urgh stop it! Gojo gives it- AHHH" L/N shouted after stepping on her own foot making her fall back as her eyes widen in surprise, Gojo was fast enough to catch you by placing his hand on your waist pulling to him as the result, Gojo fell back with you on his top.