041 | 𝗧𝗢 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

L/N TIREDLY STARED AT THE CEILING for a while now, this pregnancy phase got her tired from all of the vomits she had to do and all of those times she get tired so easily from just a simple easy job.

Miwa had caught her sleeping while on the job that she had to wake her up to continue her work before Utahime caught her and scold her for lacking off her job.

'Great I need more large clothes now that this bump is getting bigger' L/N thought while rubbing her belly. It became her habit to rub it while thinking deeply in thought

There were many chances that Gojo missed, he missed the baby's kick, he missed comforting you whenever you had a hard time dealing with this pregnancy, he missed hearing the pregnancy news from the doctor, and many more.

Maybe there are no more chances that he will come back for you. You were just a mysterious woman unlike those women who are confident and can make any man fall for them but why does Gojo have to fall for you?

If he truly mean his confession that night then why isn't he coming back to me?

L/N even came up to the point that she had to re-sign as an assistant since you are pregnant and just wanted to stay away from the Jujutsu world for good. Even though you can take the paternity leave you still decided that it's for the best to leave so Gojo wouldn't have to find you in the office.

But where could she live? She can't go back to her brother to where her grandparents are since you don't want them to worry that you got pregnant and the father doesn't want to help you.

L/N really needs to plan her future so she wouldn't have to struggle like this.

But the question is, can she find a job after re-signing the assistant position? That job had been giving you money worth of paying your bills and also for your grandparents since they all depend on you now.

"I'll just ask Kuroo if he knows some job that I can take" L/N mumbles before going to the sink until a memory came into her mind

"What happened? Did you touch something sharp? This is why I shouldn't leave you out of my sight" Gojo told her while helping her wash her hands. "It's not that big deal, I just got paper cut that's all" L/N pointed out to her book that has blood at the tip of the pages. "Wow thank you" she sarcastically spoke to him after he finished cleaning her hands.

𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗘𝗧 ఌ︎ 𝗀𝗈𝗃𝗈 𝗌𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗎 ✔︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें