038 | 𝗛𝗘 𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗘?

"I WON'T TAKE LONG!"

L/N shouted to inform Miwa and Utahime, "You better be!" Utahime shouted back leaving you giggling before walking out of the office.

You had just got permission from Utahime to go and have a talk with Gojo, she was the only person who knew about your pregnancy since she had requested about what the doctor said to why you are feeling nauseous every time.

The pregnancy was a wake-up call to go and make a move to talk to Gojo about this baby growing inside of you.

You had tried to text Kugisaki and Itadori letting them know that you are heading to their school but none of them had seen your message which is was basically weird since the moment you send them a message they will automatically reply.

"Train station from Kyoto to Tokyo is departing in 5 minutes please get inside of the train" The announcer spoke as you stood up from the chair to go inside of the train.

It was just a peaceful ride to say that it calm you down from the nervous feeling you are having just the moment you left the office. Gojo was quite unpredictable to guess what will be his reaction to the fact that you are carrying his child. Would he leave you? Would he take the obligation?

Is destiny really trying its best to make him and you stay together 'till the end?

At first, the two of you are just a stranger to each other until he began to annoy the hell out of you to the point you can... well punch him without hesitation and everything is sort of going up and downs when this one-month stay began.

"Why the hell did you block me you piece of shit" L/N uttered still not over by the fact that Gojo must have blocked her.

Should he face him and shout it right on his face why he blocked her?

Dang probably from the mood swing got you all petty just because of Gojo's action. "This train has arrived at Tokyo" The announcer spoke after slowing down the train before opening the door for all of the people going out to do their own business.