061|𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚

"KUGISAKI!"

Nitta shouted, earning Fushiguro's attention. Both ran up to the badly injured brunette girl. Nitta kneel down pulling Kugisaki by her arm and letting her lay on Nitta's lap. "Get the water Fushiguro" Nitta firmly instructed Fushiguro, grabbing the water bottle near Nitta.

"Kugisaki? Can you hear us?" Nitta asked, no words came out from the girl.

"Okay, Fushiguro give her some water-" Nitta was cut off when Fushiguro suddenly splashed the whole water on Kugisaki's face. Kugisaki abruptly woke up while coughing so hard leaving Nitta surprised at her action with Fushiguro keeping his bored look.

"Who did that?!" Kugisaki angrily asked with her fist clenched so tight, ready to fight whoever splashed the water right on her face.

Nitta unconsciously pointed to Megumi as Megumi also pointed to himself. "You son of a bitch-" Kugisaki was about to attack Megumi when Nitta stopped by grabbing her by the waist before pulling her away from Megumi.

"Let go of me! I need to kill him!" Kugisaki shouted.

"Not now, we have some problem," Nitta told her. "We need to get back to Jujutsu High" She added and it was enough for Kugisaki to stop trying to attack Megumi. Kugisaki sighed and Nitta let go of her but then a groan came out of Kugisaki's mouth. "Fuck that son of a bitch" Kugisaki muttered. The pain growing in her back caused her to walk slower.

Nitta noticed this before wrapping her hand on her waist again, helping her to walk while Fushiguro continue walking to where Nitta's car is.

"Get in" Nitta spoke as she helped Kugisaki get inside the car as Fushiguro was already inside the car. Nitta closed the door before turning around, taking out her phone to see if she receive any messages from the principal.

Not even a single message.

Nitta sighed, putting her phone back in her pocket and walking around the car to go to the driver's seat to start driving back to the Jujutsu High.