017 | 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨

"𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖"

She angrily told Gojo who was taking all of the views from her book that she was reading. "I am babysitting you for this day" Gojo spoke. "It would be better if you would just shove your ass to that seat not far from here than shoving your entire face right on my book!"

L/N angrily closed her book before standing up leaving Gojo in their shared bedroom all by himself. She couldn't believe those words came out of his mouth ever since she woke up. What's the point of babysitting when you are old enough to take care of yourself. Sitting down on the couch in your comfortable position while opening her book to start off reading again.

"Well would you look at that...that was rude you y'know?" Gojo let out after going down the stairs only to see her lying comfortably on the couch.

"Try sitting here, I will make sure you won't shove your dick to some pussy when I can kick that thing" L/N spoke out after noticing Gojo was about to sit on the couch but midway he stops before he could get his dick rip.

"Jeez you feisty woman" uttering those words eventually, he ends up in the kitchen deciding what to eat. He regrets not adding the chips when he went to the market. "I guess I should really stick with apples for now"

Grabbing the apple before directly eat it. He spends there for ten minutes eating the apple while leaning against the sink. "Ouch" Turning around to see L/N rushing to the sink, pushing him aside to wash off the blood that was coming out from her hand. This alarms Gojo who instantly grabs both of her hands.

"What happened? Did you touch something sharp? This is why I shouldn't leave you out of my sight" Gojo told her while helping her wash her hands. "It's not that big deal, I just got paper cut that's all" L/N pointed out to her book that has blood at the tip of the pages. "Wow thank you" she sarcastically spoke to him after he finished cleaning her hands. L/N was about to touch the frying pan to start cooking until Gojo got into her way.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked obviously raising his brows, "Cooking, what else would I do with a frying pan? Hit you in the face until your face becomes flat?" L/N coldly replies. "In that case, I will be cooking not you" Gojo let out while pulling the pan closer to him. "Fine! Do you whatever you want!" She gives up immediately not wishing for him and her bickering over little things.

"I'll just go and order pizza!" She shouted after walking out of the kitchen leaving Gojo standing still holding the pan, he instantly put back the pan to its place. "Pizza?! Better order two of it!"

山本Hard to getアナ

"That was good haven't had a nice pizza since I became a teacher" Gojo let out after finishing the last slice of pizza with L/N beside him still finishing her pizza. Both of them agreed that one of them will get two large sizes of pizza and both of them will have one by themselves no sharing.

"What's with this babysitting thing you got Gojo? Better give me the reasonable excuse" L/N started up a conversation without any harsh filter on her words. "Well since you got yourself in trouble yesterday without me, I decided to babysit you so that you won't experience it again" he simply replies before drinking his cola

"But me keeping away from the pan, not touching the knife and also not letting me read was not okay for me, Gojo I don't have a child mindset unlike you" L/N lowered her voice when she pointed out Gojo having a child mindset. "Stop being Nanami!"

"I wasn't even trying to be like him, but Nanami wasn't lying about you being like this that's why he doesn't have any respect for you" Even though L/N didn't put any effort to hurt Gojo with her words, it felt like a knife stabbing him from how harsh she is.

"Be thankful I saved you yesterday when you almost passed out" mumbling those words but before he knew it, he chokes from drinking the cola too fast as he cough so loud, L/N lets out a light laugh at how stupid he is. "Did you just laugh?" Gojo asked since he couldn't believe this heartless woman was chuckling about something. "No, you didn't hear it" She return her cold thin smile and stood up from the couch.

"Yes, I did! I could have saved it to my phone you know!" Gojo exclaim as L/N began to walk up to the stairs, "it's your loss then" L/N spoke, "Why- wait, you did really laugh you wouldn't say that to me!" Gojo exclaim after realization hits him. "No, I didn't, clean that mess up I'll go to the bed" she reminded him

"Wait... Hey! Let me come with you to see you are really safe!" Gojo instantly stood up from the couch and followed her behind, "Drop the act Gojo I'm not a motherfucking kid!" L/N angrily shut the door closed leaving Gojo standing in front of the door.

"Well, someday you'll be a mother..." Gojo uttered to himself

"What did you say?" L/N open the door wanting to hear what he just said

"Uh, nothing yeah I will clean this mess!"

Author's note:

Took me almost a week to finish this like I forgot this was on my planned chapter and I don't know what I should fill this shit with.

Anyway, hope you like it and give it a vote!<3

-Author Yua-chan