049 | 𝗕𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"CAN'T WE JUST PLAY ANOTHER BOARD GAME?"

You asked eventually getting irritated at Gojo's victory dance after winning against you at some stupid board game. How could you win when he didn't explain how the game starts and the rules?

"Nah, I like seeing that indignant look of yours" Gojo teased when he finished dancing to those victory dances. "You know I always think why does the father of my baby has to be you" L /N let out, grabbing and fixing the board game back to its original to begin a new set of games with him.

"Well of course you got the most handsome and strongest man" Gojo proudly answers as if there were sparkles around him to show off his good-looking face. Honestly, you agreed that he's attractive but you didn't expect him to be so egotistical.

"And not to mention the man who always steals my cravings" You spoke making Gojo flinch and totally froze on his spot with his hand reaching the freshly cut apples. "W-well I'm also craving apples too!" He defended himself, looking away to avoid your stare. "You can only eat this if you're also pregnant!" You declared proudly even though everyone can eat this fruit. "Ha? That's unfair! I bought that fruit!" Gojo shouted.

"Well this is the only way for you to show your love for me, yes by buying me food," L/N told me as she got out of their shared bed forgetting that she has to play a board game with Gojo again. "Hey, we need to place another set!" Gojo yelled after noticing you were going away with the bowl of apples.

"I'm tired of playing with it! And beside phone exist for some reason!" You shouted back, making your way to the living room to turn on the tv to watch some movies while eating the apples. Although you thought you can have your peaceful time and thought that Gojo will get busy again on some mission.

"Gojo! Don't forget to make lunch today!" L/N shouted and she continues watching. "It's Satoru!" Gojo shouted back from their shared bedroom.

"Alright, Saturn!" You yelled back, teasing him by the planet's name.

𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗘𝗧 ఌ︎ 𝗀𝗈𝗃𝗈 𝗌𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗎 ✔︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें