024 | 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗜𝗦 𝗛𝗘?

Inflatable titan (Gojo)
I won't be home for I don't know how long. BUTTTT... if you miss me already, I have my hoodie there that you can wear so you can feel it's me by the scent~😚
Seen at 9:45 am

L/N rolled her eyes at his last sentence to the message. She woke up without the presence of someone ruining her morning which was odd since Gojo would do it daily to wake her up by shouting.

Stretching out after going out of the bed before she opens the curtain to gaze at the beautiful view outside of the apartment. She can't lie that Gojo did pick the best apartment here in Hyogo. After admiring outside she then proceeds to go downstairs to start eating atleast some breakfast.

'mhmm... There are only vegetables here, guess I have to go with a salad but it's fine I needed it' She thought, gathering almost all of the ingredients for her healthy salad.

Since Gojo was under the control of their cooking, she must admit that it cost her to gain a little weight because of the amount of sustenance she got from Gojo.

Gojo must be feeding her well,
d̶i̶s̶m̶i̶s̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶ b̶i̶g̶ s̶a̶u̶s̶a̶g̶e̶ s̶i̶t̶u̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.

Picking up a glass of bowl, cutting down the vegetables before placing it in the bowl with a salad dressing by your choice. After finishing your salad, you then went to the couch with the bowl in your hand. Trying to find a better channel after opening the T.V

You stop finding channels after some channel caught your attention and decide to go with it while eating.

Spending at least 3 hours watching a channel with an empty bowl on the mini table as you are intrigued watching the channel. L/N would notice how long she got her eyes at the T.V when her eyes laid onto the clock.

It was 12 in the noon, rubbing her eyes before shutting the T.V down, grabbing the bowl that she used for the salad placing it in the sink, and letting out a big sigh. To be honest, without Gojo to annoy her just feel too quiet for her.

L/N doesn't even know what time will he go home but an idea pop up in her mind as she began to rush to the couch to get her phone to message someone

L/N
Hey, you busy today?

Kuroo
Nah, I'm just chilling on my couch

L/N
Then you don't mind going here? Cause I'm bored as fuck and I wanted to watch a movie with someone

Kuroo
Where did Mr. Stupid-white-headed-titan go?

L/N
Gone out to do some errands and he didn't even tell me what time he'll arrive

Kuroo
Then let's go watch some movie

L/N
Great! I'll handle the movie

Kuroo
Then I will be for the food, see you then!
Seen at 12:59 pm

山本Hard to getアナ

"Kuroo! I'm so glad you made it!" L/N greeted after opening the door for him to get inside, "Of course, I'm having a movie date with the cute girl" Kuroo flirted that earn a blush from L/N. 'Gosh he's such a flirt like Gojo' She thought after slapping her cheeks to hide her blushing face.

Kuroo placed down the food he brought to the mini table and sat down on the couch letting out a big relief sigh. "Should we start watching?" L/N asked taking a seat beside him, "Yeah we should, Have you picked a movie?" He asked moving a little bit for her to sit beside him.

"Yep, just thought we should just watch (Favorite/movie)" You replied

"Oh that's nice, I heard that movie once from my friend" Kuroo let out.

Grabbing one of the food Kuroo brought as you open the bag of chips before placing a piece to your mouth, focusing on the movie while Kuroo always tried to take a glimpse of you every minute just to see your reaction.

He wasn't literally in a mood for this but watching it with you beside him got him to accept your invitation without any hesitation.

You look so concentrated even though you were wearing a blindfold that still leaves him confused on why you would wear a blindfold. It's been 30 minutes since you two started watching, L/N suddenly feel wanting to wash her hands from the food she ate.

"Can you pause real quick? I need to wash these sticky hands" L/N spoke, Kuroo nodded grabbing the remote, and then pause as L/N stood up and went to the kitchen to wash her hands.

Kuroo couldn't help but stare at her, you were wearing nothing but a plain oversized t-shirt that you found in the closet and probably thought it was from Gojo and still wear with denim shorts. Standing up as he went behind you.

L/N haven't noticed it since she was busy washing her when a hand suddenly held onto her waist and she could feel someone breathe on the crook of her neck that sends a shiver down to her spine.

"Kuroo?! What the fuck are you doing?" L/N question him, "Just giving you a hug" Kuroo replied, "uhhh and why?" She added

"Cause it's a bit cold and I need some warmth" Kuroo simply answered tightening his grip on her waist. "Kuroo if you don't fucking let go of me you'll regret this" L/N threaten him

"What will I regret?" Kuroo asked, L/N was about to use her cursed energy until Kuroo was blown away, groaning in pain. You turned around to see Gojo panting so hard with a hint of anger on his face. "Gojo?! Why the hell did you arrive so early?" She questions him and was surprised by his sudden appearance.

"I didn't even tell it in the text that what time I will arrive" It made sense though, but before L/N could question him again.

"Who the fuck is he L/N?" Gojo angrily asked while pointing to Kuroo who was wiping his mouth that was bleeding probably he got punched by Gojo.

L/N couldn't answer since she was trembling and it was her first time seeing him this angry.

"I will repeat it again, Who the fuck is he?!" Gojo shouted to her face

Author's note:

Oops- looks like something bad is happening

Hope you like it and give it a vote!<3

-Author Yua-chan