Code Blue

Hi guysss! It's been awhile and I'm sorry! I literally am so....*sigh* I got a new job thats currently understaffed so I work 30 hrs a week, plus I'm in classes and 2 of them are really hard and time consuming. I have no energy or motivation for anything really, so I'm sorry this took so long to write and publish. I also proofread /edited it 4 times so hopefully its free of mistakes. It's a fairly long and eventful chapter....Comment your thoughts and questions! I'm gonna reply to them. And they give me more motivation to write. Also, I've already begun the next chapter. Enjoy! I wonder if anyone can guess what's gonna happen next...

~Lily

==========================================================================

The day after the little auction

Katie's pov

I woke up feeling a weight on my chest. Opening my eyes, I realized it was Daddy's arm. Daddy's back! I wonder how it went?? I looked at him and he was absolutely conked out. I scooted out from under his arm and went to pee. Then I put on a sundress and went to the living room. Mikey was asleep on the couch, and Jessie was sitting at the coffee table coloring. I went and sat next to her on the floor.

"Hi Jessie" I whispered, then yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"Hi katie-kat. How u sleep?" She whispered back.

"Goodie. Hbu? Did Mr. Mason come backs?" She nodded and glanced at Mike as he shifted in his sleep.

"You thinks he found a little?" I asked. She shrugged, but looked worried. She was probably wondering the same thing I was. Why is he sleeping on the couch?

Sierra came over from her doggy bed and laid next to me. She put her head in my lap and I gave her pets and kissed her head.

After a few minutes my tummy rumbled. Jessie looked at me and tried not to giggle so she wouldn't wake up Mikey. "I heard that" she whisper laughed. "I hungy too." Her picture was maybe halfway colored.

"Wanna go see if there any food?" I asked. She nodded and we went into the kitchen. Sierra followed us.

Vinny and Winny were sitting at the table eating breakfast.

"Hi girls" they said simultaneously. We smiled and looked at the pantry.

"What you want Jessie?" I asked her. "I gonna have frosted flakes."

"Oki. I wan coco puffs." She responded. Winny stood up and got the cereal boxes for us, along with bowls, spoons and milk. We sat at the table as he poured each thing for us so we didn't make a mess.

"Thankies" Jessie said. I scooped a spoonful into my mouth and enjoyed the loud crunch in my ears.

I was almost done with my cereal when Mr. Mason came in. 

"Good morning princesses of the manor." He greeted us and kissed each of our heads before going to make coffee. "Already eating I see?"

I finished my last bite, then got up and showed him my empty bowl before putting it in the sink. He nodded in approval.

"Daddy mine soggy. I no wan no more." Jessie murmured.

"Okay baby. Put your bowl in the sink like Katie did." he said while getting a mug from the top cabinet. "Get me a mug, too," Mike said walking into the kitchen. "That coffee smells good."

Jessie and I looked at each other, wondering the same thing. "you ask!" she whispered to me.

She walked over to Mikey sucking her thumb.