The Beginning (Part 1)

Apologies, I had to republish this part to upload a picture in the heading, but for some reason it won't upload so unfortunately I have to add the text at the end of this chapter.

Guess what folks? We're jumpin right in!

Mason's pov

⚠️⚠️**SMUT WARNING**⚠️⚠️

God what time was it? I looked over at the clock. 6:30. Ugh. Wow. That was a dirty dream, especially if my dick had anything to say about it. I looked over next to me and Jessie was naked for some reason? I stroked her shoulder softly and she moaned in her sleep. God this girl was such a damn turn on. I rubbed her head a little bit and she woke up...sort of..

"Daddy?" she spoke barely audible.

"Yeah baby" I whispered. She didn't reply but her breathing evened out again. Guess I'd have to wake her up a different way.

I gently rolled her body over so she was laying on her back, then i disappeared under the covers. I spread her legs and lay between them, scooting up till i was in the right position. Her body was so sexy, even with her crazy bed head. I took a deep breath and looked at the feast in front of me. I couldn't wait.

I gently spread her lips and took my first taste. I licked from the bottom to the top agonizingly slow, wanting to make her wake up begging. She tasted like angel food. I licked some more and flicked her clit with my tongue. She squirmed a bit and shifted her legs but didn't wake up. I moved them back to where they were and held them there, speeding up a bit.

In a short time, she was dripping into the puddle forming on my bed. I sucked on her clit while i slid a finger into her wetness. Goddamn there was no resistance at all. I moved my finger in and out slowly and she moaned, starting to wake up. I pulled my finger out and sucked it. Literal heaven. I went back to lapping up her juices, trying not to let any go to waste by getting on the sheets. Soon i felt her fingers in my hair, gently tugging as she squirmed and moaned.

Jessie's pov

I have no idea what's happening . All i know is i just woke up and i feel amazing. After a moment i realized daddy was eating my kitty. He was so good at it I couldn't contain my moans. I felt him pull his finger out and he started licking me faster. Fuck this feels good. I pulled the covers off to see him laying between my legs, engulfed in his meal. I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling a little bit and moaning to let him know how good it feels.

He started tonguing me and i couldn't help myself.

"Daaddyyy" I said breathily. He reached up and grabbed my boob, squeezing and holding it there.

"Fuck" I whispered.

"You like that babydoll?"

I nodded, earning a slap on my tit. I whimpered.

"Use your words."

I let out a deep breath/moan. "Yes daddy i like that"

He switched between pinching my nipple and squeezing my boobs as he licked me and tongue fucked me. Soon i couldn't keep still. Then he started sucking on my clit.

"Fuck daddy...i wanna cum please let me cum"

He didnt stop sucking. I was gonna explode in his mouth but i didnt wanna be punished. My body tensed up and i knew i wouldnt be able to hold back. I inhaled sharply, about to cum, and he stopped. He stopped!

I whined in protest as he crawled on top of me, his hand trailing down my body. He pulled a gag out from the bedside table a put it on me, and then slipped two fingers inside me. He looked me in the eyes and kissed me deeply. When he released my lips, i took a deep breath, just for him to cover my nose and mouth, immediately starting to finger my gspot rapidly. I couldn't move much because he was on top of me but hot DAMN i was losing my mind!! Omg im gonna start seeing stars. He sped up, and i could feel myself getting close. I really hoped he didnt stop again.