The Candy Store

Jessies's pov
We walked in the store and it was all I could do not to run around screaming. It was so colorful!!!! There were giant KitKats and footlong gummy worms and life-size gummy bears!!! I wanted the whole store. I turned to daddy, ready to convince him with my puppy dog eyes.
When I saw the look on his face I could hardly keep from laughing.

"Baby," he said in a Squidward voice because he was pinching his nose, "you could get diabetes from the smell alone....where's the protein bars?" I giggled.

"Silly daddy. There's nothing healthy here!" I giggled more as he pretended to faint, then sobered up as I remembered my mission.

"Daaaddy," I said slowly, he looked at me with a side eye. He knew what that voice meant. I tried to keep a straight face.

"Do you think maybe...you know no biggie but um...maybe we could buy the entire store?"

He gave me a face and said "oh is that all? Sure of course we can." I choked on air in surprise.

"Really?!?!?!" He laughed and picked me up.

"No princess I'm sorry. Someone else already owns the store. It's not for sale." I pouted and he tickled me until I couldn't resist.

"Okokok daddy! Okayyyyy" he finally stopped.

"Alright little bootyhead. Let's see. How much candy do you deserve...hmmmm"

I crossed my fingers for a number bigger than 5.

"Alright. You can pick out 7 things. That's one for each day of the week. If you misbehave though, you don't get your piece of candy for the day."

I nodded. "I be a good girl!"

"Alright baby. Go pick em out. I'll be over there by the non-candy items, got it?" She nodded and went to a corner of the store.

I headed to the non candy section, which was unbelievably tiny. They had some funny things though. I saw a french fry stuffed thing that I knew Katie would love. I grabbed it for her. Plus the fries were removable. I checked on Jessie. She'd moved less than 10 feet. We're we're gonna be here awhile

I wasn't sure what to get for Chad

I wasn't sure what to get for Chad. Then I saw it. It was perfect for him.

He was gonna love it

He was gonna love it. I checked on Jessie again. Still in the same spot. I sighed and started looking at the magnets. Some of them were pretty funny. I picked up one:

I put it down, just as I heard "DADDY!!!!" I rushed over to Jessie, not realizing how full of littles the store was

I put it down, just as I heard "DADDY!!!!" I rushed over to Jessie, not realizing how full of littles the store was. I finally got to her

"WHAT WHAT'S WRONG WHO HURT YOU"

She had a worried look on her face and was pointing at a giant gummy bear. I sighed in relief and reached it for her. "this is what you want?" She nodded eagerly.

"Well you know you can only have like..2 bites of this a day. And that's if I let you have sweets every day. " She pouted and picked up a smaller one in front of her. "That's better princess. Want me to hold anything?"

She handed me a giant pack of snack size kitkats. I was gonna have to hide all of this somewhere. After another 20 minutes in the store, she was finally done. We went to the cashier.

"$127.64" she said as I handed her my card. She took it, making sure to brush her fingers against my hand. She gave me a smile and puffed out her chest. I picked up my baby who was appropriately pouting.

The too-nice cashier bagged our items and gave me back my card. She wrote her number on the receipt. I raised my eyebrow.

"Can I get a gift receipt too please? "

She nodded and reprinted another one. I grabbed it before she could write her number on it. I picked up the original, looked at the number, smiled at her sweetly, and proceeded to rip it in half.

"I won't be needing this." I turned on my heel and walked out, dropping the torn copy on the floor for her to pick up.

Jessie  squealed softly and kissed my cheek.

"Time to go home princess"

"Okie doki" she was so cute.