The Drive.

Mr. Mason leads me to his fancy schmancy car. It was a Audi R8 Spyder, flat gray. (Pictured above) I tried to run over to it but he held my hand firmly. I looked up at him. Rule #1 little girl. Don't run off without me. Ever. Is that understood? I looked up at him with big eyes. He raised his eyebrow and spoke in a very firm voice.

"Do you understand?" I nodded quickly.

"Use your words" he said.

"Y-yes sir" I replied. He unlocked the car and put me in the back seat and buckled me up.

"Yous has a nice car" I looked around at the inside.

"Thanks cutie" he strokes my hair for a minute and I leaned into his touch, yawning. "Hey now," he nudged me a little bit, "don't forget you can ask me whatever you want on the ride home okay?" I nodded, thinking about questions as he closed the door and got into the driver seat.

I asked him my first question: "How tall is u mister?" He replied: "I'm 6'4 little one" I gaped. He could probably touch the clouds! Wait...

"Can you touch the clouds?!?!?!" I nearly screamed. "Inside voice please. And no, I can't touch the clouds" He chuckled as he started down the long road, leaving the light green building behind.

"Does you works?" I asked him.
"I do, but sometimes I can work from home. I asked him what his job is and he said he'd explain later.

I kicked my feet thinking of more questions. My tummy rumbled and one popped into my head.

"Can u make a turkey and cheese sandwich with goldfish???" I held my breath waiting. I really really hoped he said yes.

"Hmmm..." He drew it out "turkey....aaaand cheese....with goldfish?..." I whimpered a little.

"Of course I can baby. Anything for my princess" he smiled. I blushed when he said that. Princess. I'm his princess.

"I your princess?"
"Mhm you are." I bit my lip, trying to hide a smile. I didn't notice him looking at me in the rear view mirror.

"Don't bite your lip princess" he said in a tight voice. I stopped, wondering why.

"Do you like stuffies?" I asked him.

He frowned and said "absolutely not. They're awful creatures and I will not allow them on my property" I gasped, a mortified look on my face as I hugged Mr. P possessively.

Mr. Mason starts cracking up and I'm suddenly very confused. Was he laughing at Mr. P? Orrr...
"I'm just teasing you princess. Of course I love stuffies. And I want you to introduce me to each one you have. "

I let out a sigh of relief but then I realized.
"B-but I only have one!!!" I whined.

"We'll get you some more tomorrow, along with other things you need."

What else did I need? I guess he saw the look on my face because he answered the question before I even asked out loud.

"I'm not sure if you do diapers, we'll talk about that later. But you'll need more pacis, some bottles and sippy cups, onesies, a lot more clothing and shoes, and other foods you like." I realized he was right. I didn't have much of anything.

I yawned again, but remembered I was still hungry. "scuse me Mr. Sir? My belly not happy. It wan food".

"Aw baby...it's late. Most places closed by now." I pouted. I was really hungry.

"I promise I'll make some food when we get home. It's less than an hour now." I nodded, getting more tired.

"Take a nap princess" he said I nodded again, drifting off to sleep.