The House (cont.)

Mason's pov
The Rules were pretty clear. I didn't think they would need much adjusting, and Jessie didn't think so either. She read them a couple times and nodded in understanding.

Once she finished her food, I wiped her mouth and asked if she was full.

"I is mister" she replied, kicking her feet happily.

I picked her up and set her on the ground. "you're free to explore the house as you please. Call if you need me okay?" She nodded and walked up the stairs. It sounded like she went into her room. I busied myself cleaning the kitchen.

Jessie's pov
I went upstairs, halfway in my little space. I wanted to look around my room, the room I woke up in.

There was a baby pink fluffy carpet that took up most of the floor space. In the corner was a crib with a bed canopy that was also light pink, which I think looked nice against the white crib. The windows had black out curtains that were also white, a ceiling fan that had a galaxy painted on the fan blades. I noticed little stars on the ceiling, but I wasn't sure what they did. If anything. I walked over to the closet, kind of excited. I opened to reveal...nothing. that was kind of a bummer. But I guess that meant we were going shopping!!!
I got excited. There was also a little rocking chair in the corner and a dresser in the opposite corner. I noticed a baby monitor on it. Interesting.

I went and explored the rest of the house, deciding that daddy's room was my favorite. It looked super comfy and cozy. When I was done I found daddy sitting on the couch, talking on the phone. I jumped on the seat next to him.

"Da-er uhm... Mr. Mason!!" He held up a finger signaling me to hold on. I tried to bite it, unsuccessfully. Instead he grabbed my jaw with a firm but gentle grip. I whimpered a little as he finished up his phone call.

"You trying to bite me little girl?" He smirked, with a glint in his eye.

I shook my head and tried to pull his hand away, but he was definitely a lot stronger than I was.

"I'm sorry" I said, sounding like I was doing the chubby bunny challenge. He let go and rubbed my head and I perked up, remembering my question.

"We gonna go shopping?" I asked, bouncing a little. He raised his eyebrow.

"What might we need to go shopping for Ms. Princess?" He looked at me quizzically.

I frowned, thinking, and yelled the first thing that came to mind.

"CANDY!!!!"

He cringed, surprised at my volume, then glared at me. "do we need to add another rule?" I shook my head rapidly "no no sowwy I be good." He smiled and picked me up.

"Let's go shopping then."
_________________________________________

Hey guys!! I hope you enjoyed the first 10 chapters!! I know this last one was kind of short. I have finals coming up so I'll try to update at least every other day, if not daily! Any suggestions or ideas on what they should buy on their shopping trip?? Lmk!!

~°~ Lily