QUARANTINE *Please read*

*special announcement at the end of this update*

HELLO HI I HOPE YOU'RE ALL WELL AND STAYING SAFE!!!

This isolation crap SUCKS and it's boring as HELL and I've finally got my school stuff stuff organized as far it all being online and such so nowwww

I obviously have lots of free time which meaaans ill be writing!!!

Even though I have a final paper that'll be 8-10 pages, a final "project" which is another paper that's 3-4 pages, and a speech I have to record, I have way more interesting things to do like write for you guys so I'm gonna try and grind out some chapters!!!

I really love you guys so much and as always thank you for all the love and support!!! You're truly amazing people and I love seeing people so deep into my story who consistently leave comments and vote for chapters...that being said:

🌟I'm going to start doing shout-outs!

These shout-outs will be me selecting someone (or multiple people) who I get a lot of activity from! I will be messaging those people and congratulating them, ofc asking permission if I can tag them in the shout-out (which be be at the end of new chapters), and asking if there's anything they want me to say, or promote (for example, a story they're writing or maybe a YouTube channel or even just Instagram, whatever you guys want me to say I'll say it)

I really do love you guys and I want to show that and give back a little bit. Be on the look out for story updates and sick people!! Seriously, stay away from them!

P.s. should I make this book in real time and out in a chapter or two about Jessie and Mason being quarantined? Let me knowwww I love you guys see u soon

P.p.s. wash your hands!

Byeee
~Lily