Work Day Pt. 1

**slight smut in this chapter! I'll say when it starts and ends.**
Mason's pov
I woke up to my stupid alarm, yelling at me to get my sleepy ass out of bed. I would love to run it over with my truck. I reached over and turned it off before it would wake up my baby. Only I looked over and she wasn't there. What the hell? I brought her here last night she slept next to me right? Where...just then I caught a whiff of something.

I followed the smell downstairs and I found Jessie in the kitchen, she was scrambling some eggs. After a couple minutes she still hadn't noticed me, and she sprinkled some cheese onto them. When they were done she put them as a plate that had some sausage and ham on it. Just then 2 slices of toast popped up. She jumped as her eyes darted towards the toaster. She went over and grabbed the toast, and before I could say anything she burned herself, dropping the toast.

"Ow fuck." I raised my eyebrow. She looked at the pieces of toast on the floor. "That's a lot of damn crumbs."

I cleared my throat, making her squeal a bit. "o-oh h-hi daddy" she chuckled nervously, and walked over to me, giving me a small peck on my lips.

"I uh..I made u breakfast." I nodded and walked over to the table where it was, minus the toast of course, not taking my eyes off her. I sat down and slowly turned to my food, inhaling deeply.

"It smells good little one." I smiled at her. She sat next to me, waiting for me to be done.

After a few minutes of small talk, I finished my food and she took the plate and fork to the sink and washed them.

"Come upstairs when you're done" I told her, going upstairs myself, not waiting for an answer.

⚠️⚠️Beginning of smut!!!⚠️⚠️

I went into my closet and opened the third drawer of my dresser, surveying what I had. I pulled out a butt plug, and a vibrator. It was remote controlled. I smiled devilishly to myself.

I closed the drawer and turned around to find Jessie laying on the bed, looking ready to go back to sleep

I brought the two toys over to her and let her hold them and explore them.