School.

*Riiiiing*
I cringe harshly but get up from my seat and run outside. Finally, it was lunch time.

I pull a turkey and cheese sandwich out of my bag along with goldfish, and a juice box. My favorite meal. I was running late this morning and almost forgot to grab it.

I take a bite of my sandwich as my best friend Mike sits down.

"Hi Mikey" I say as he opens my juice box for me.

"Hey little bug" he replies. He knows I'm a little and he takes care of me sometimes. "I've discovered something you may be interested in" he says, stealing a couple of my goldfish.

I frown watching him, but continue eating, waiting for him to continue. He takes his time pulling out his lunch, opening it up and I'm about to scream of curiosity when he finally opens his mouth to speak.

He looks at me "I was in the library earlier, and as I was walking by the kids section, I overheard a girl talking like you. You know, little and stuff?" I nodded as he bit into a slice of pizza, consumed by his story.

"And I heard her telling a friend how her daddy got her at this thing called a little auction." I bugged my eyes out at the words 'little auction.' "THOSE ARE REAL?!?!" I screamed, and Mikey chuckled at me nodding. He continues his story.

"I went up to her and asked her if she knew where the little auction was. She said no but pointed to her daddy who was sitting nearby. I went over and asked him about it." Mikey pulled out a sheet of paper with an address written down and gave it to me. I grabbed it excitedly, forgetting about my lunch, but then I frowned.

"Mikey, I don't know where this is!!" I teared up, losing hope.

"Hey hey Jessie, don't worry. I'll take you there this weekend. They're having an auction tomorrow night, we can go check it out yeah?"

I nodded excitedly. Friday night couldn't come soon enough.

________________________________________
[Hello, I'm writing this on Dec 24th. I've published 18 parts of this story so far. The chapters progressively get longer, I am about to publish one that's over 2k words. This one isn't even 500. I had to get into a rhythm. That's all xoxo]

Hey guys!!! My name is Lily. I've been a little for nearly 5 years now. This is my first time ever writing a ddlg story, but I'm super excited! I hope you guys enjoy! I will update pretty regularly.