The House

Mason's pov
The drive home last night wasn't too bad. My new baby slept most of the way after asking me questions. I could already tell she was perfect. She wasn't very little it seemed, but that was probably because she was guarded and scared. I think soon she'll be in her headspace for most of the time.

I promised to feed her last night but I didn't want to wake her. She'd had such a long day. And her friend Mikey seemed chill. It was nice that he took care of her. It sucks that I live so far from everything she knew but we can make the drive every now and then.

I was sitting in my office doing some work when I got a phone call. It was from Chad.

"Hey Chad what's up?" I answered

"Hey man, I heard you found your princess?" I confirmed the answer to his question and I pulled the phone away as I heard a loud squeal from the other side.

"Katie! Hush" I heard him shush his little on the other side.

"She must be excited" I remarked.

"Yeah she really wants to make a new friend. When can we come over?"

Chad was my best friend. We met at a little auction a few months back and realized we lived on the same street. He got Katie at the last auction but none of those Littles felt right to me. I'm glad I waited because now I have my perfect princess.

"Jessie hasn't really been truly little around me yet. I'm guessing it's because this is all new to her. when she's comfortable and in her headspace I'll let you guys know and you can come over."

"Sounds go-oh no Katie be careful tha-" the line went dead.

Just then I heard a yawn through the baby monitor. My baby was awake! I rushed up the stairs excitedly.

Jessie's pov
When I woke up, I was in a white crib. Sun rays were shining through the blinds, but my morning eyes couldn't see much. I yawned and rubbed my eyes before trying to climb out of the crib. I had one leg over the bar before Mr. Mason came in.

"Good morn- woah heyhey be careful!!" He rushed over and picked me up, cradling me. I yawned and had to pee.

"Potty" he walked me to the bathroom and set me down. I waited for him to leave but he didn't.

"Scuse me mister" I said shyly.

"Oh oh sorry." He left the bathroom and closed the door but I didn't hear footsteps walking away. He was waiting for me outside. I used the bathroom and wiped myself then washed my hands and dried them. I open the door see him texting feverishly.

I warily stepped out and looked him. He finished and put his phone in his pocket and knelt down to me.

"Ready for a tour?" He asked

I nodded and held his hand.

He led me down a hallway. "This is the playroom." He had stopped in front of a pink door. He opened it to reveal a huuuge dollhouse, a small mattress in the corner, a few Barbies, and some stuffies. The walls were pink with white crowning. It was dreamy with pink sheer curtains.

Next he turned around. "Right here is daddy's bedroom." He opened the door and flicked on the light. The first thing I noticed was his giant bed. It had so many fluffy pillows. It looked comfy. There was a tv facing the bed, a walk in closet, and a bathroom, which we went into. It was a huge bathroom with a huge bathtub, a shower, 2 sinks and a toilet.

Then he took me downstairs. The stairs spat us out into the open kitchen which had a view of the TV room where there was a nice comfy couch and a gigantic tv. There's was a dining table with a high chair- was that for me? The kitchen made me remember how hungry I was. I was about to speak when he led me into another room.

It was double glass doors, an office chair in front of a desk, and the bookshelf behind it. There's another small mattress from the corner. What was up with those?

"This is daddy's office. He works in here. You're never to bring any food or drinks in here. Do you understand?"

I nodded quickly. "Words little one"

"Yes sir."

Mason's pov
She seemed to like the house. I realized she must be starving. I looked down at her.

"You hungry?" She nodded eagerly and I walked us back to the kitchen. I technically still owed her a turkey sandwich and goldfish. I sat her in her highchair and gave her a sippy cup with apple juice in it.

"Give me five minutes baby." She nodded, drinking the juice as I began putting together her sandwich. I cut it into 4 pieces and poured some goldfish next to it. I looked up at her and she was looking around. She probably wanted to explore on her own.

I brought the plate over to her and placed it in front of her. There was a loud squeal and clapping in return. I guess I made the right choice. She put down the sippy cup and eagerly picked up a sandwich piece.

"Thankies!!!" I smiled and sat next to her.

"So we have some rules to go over before I let you around the house freely.  Understand?"

"Yessy sir!" She replied. Good. She was learning.