The Auction

I was thinking about what I had just been told when a short plump lady speaks over a megaphone.

"5 minutes!! Everyone line up!" I got up and quickly joined the line. I realized I was in the middle of it and decided it was a good spot. I looked at the girl in front of me. She was wearing a white dress with sparkly red shoes and a head band with red boingy hearts. I pulled up my panda hoodie and waiting for the line to start moving.

The first girl went on stage. I couldn't see anything from where I was but oh well. Around 14 more girls went on, then it was my turn. I walked into the stage, and shielded my eyes from the bright lights. I couldn't tell how many people were in the crowd. I waved though, then started sucking my thumb.

New daddy pov
There she was. The cutest thing ever in her little panda outfit and all her little accessories. I wanted to make her mine ever since I saw her earlier. The moment I laid eyes on her I knew she was for me. 5 feet tall, a perfect match to my 6'4 muscly frame. I don't care how high I have to bid. I want her forever.

Jessies's pov
I felt so many eyes on me as I walked up to the lady with the mic. I winced as she began to speak.

"Next up we have this cutie, her name is Jessie!! She stands at an even 5 feet, her favorite meal is a turkey sandwich with goldfish. She's looking for a sweet and caring daddy who loves her and will care for her unconditionally."

Then the lady put the mic to my mouth. I didn't know what to say.
"Uhm....hi" I said and I hid my face in my hands.

A couple people in the audience coo'd, and I was led off the stage. I joined another line, waiting for stage 2. Stage 2 was stuffies introductions. I ran to my backpack really quick and got out my favorite stuffie ever. His name was Mr. P and he was an elephant! I got back in line.

The last half of the girls finished and the announcer lady started explaining stage 2. I wasn't sure what I was gonna say and got a bit nervous.

Soon enough it was my turn again. I walked out on the stage, noticing different lighting. Now there was a spotlight. I stood in the middle of it, holding my stuffie. Ms announcer lady gave me the mic. I held out Mr. P to show him to the crowd.

"Th-this is Mr. P..uhh....h-he like to spray water through his trunk, and um...he can hold his breaf for a long time like other elephants!" I beamed a little, proud of myself. The audience clapped and I smiled huge!! I was once again led off the stage.

Time for stage 3. The easiest but scariest part ever. They lined us up by height, shortest to tallest. I was still in the middle. We all walked out in a line, and starting from the shortest, the bidding began. The first girl sold for $10,000. I was absolutely shocked I didn't think that the prices went above 100! A few girls sold for more, a few for less. Before I realized it, it was my turn.

"Next up we have Jessie! Let's start the bidding at $100,000! A couple people bid. It went up to $150k. Then to $200k. I couldn't believe it. It started to die off. Then a man with a voice that stirred something in me said:

"1 Million dollars." I gasped in shock.  No one else sold for that much so far. What made me so special?

I was ushered off the stage and pushed into room 301.  The lights were dim, and in there was a small chair with a table. I sat under it. A knock and I got excited yet nervous. It was my new daddy!!! The door opened but it was just a staff member dropping off my belongings. I mumbled a thanks and went back to my thoughts.

I hoped my daddy was tall and funny and handsome. I started to get tired and layed down, falling asleep.