Day by Day

Hey guys so i decided to change my writing style a little bit. The characters thoughts are going to be in italics: for example.

(Jessie)  I wonder if all my stuffies are happy? Maybe I should ask them...

If you guys don't like this let me know and ill go back to how it was originally.

Jessie's pov

When I woke up again i was alone in the bed. I rubbed my eyes and looked around, seeing my paci on the pillow. I popped it in my mouth and sucked on it as my eyes adjusted. I got up and used the bathroom before wandering around the room I was in.

Then i remembered daddy and i came to this new house to be safer. I peeked out the blinds and it was super bright outside and i squinted my eyes. 

What time was it?

I turned around and looked at the clock, learning that it was a little after 10am. My tummy grumbled.

Mmmm food... 

I walked over to the door and turned the handle, opening the door a crack. Again, super bright. I waited for my eyes to adjust and opened it more. I stepped outside and jumped when there was a body towering next to me. I looked up a very long way up and locked eyes with a man who was standing with his arms crossed over his chest. He was smiling.

He knelt down. 

"Hey there, you must be Little Jessie?" I nodded. "my name is Josh," he continued, "I was guarding your door."

"Oki" i said around my paci. I looked around for my daddy but I didn't see him.

"Looking for Mason?" he asked. I nodded again "Yesh."

"He's downstairs.Be careful going down, don't trip." He ruffled my hair. I smiled and headed down the hall to the stairs. That guy was nice. Josh. I like him he's cool. Holding onto the railing, I took the stairs one at a time until i heard voices. I paused to see if i recognized any them. I didn't at first and I was about to continue going down the stairs when I heard an unmistakable voice.

"But daddddyyyyy!! Why can't I wake her up!?!?! I miss her!" KATIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!

I went down the rest of the stairs as fast as I could and hopped off the last step.

"KATIE!!!!!!!!!" I screamed excitedly and ran over to where she was standing by the couch next to her daddy.

"JESSIEEEEEE!!!!" she screamed back "I MISSED YOU!!!" we hugged each other super tight for a long time.

"I missed u too Katie Kat" i nuzzled my head in her shoulder.

Eventually we let go and I was pulled into someone's lap behind me. Who the-

Suddenly I was being tickled. I was laughing uncontrollably and squealing until finally the person stopped so I could catch my breath. I got up and turned around to see it was Chad!!!

I threw my arms around his neck and he hugged me back. "Hiii Chad!!"

"Hey cutie pie, we missed you" Before he could let go of me my tummy rumbled. "Somebody's hungry hm?" 

I nodded. "And have you seen my daddy?"

"Hmmm....no I haven't seen him in awhile actually ..." His face looks weird...is he trying not to laugh?

I turned around to see daddy sitting on the couch right there. Facepalm.

I stepped over to him and plopped into his lap. Katie did the same thing with Chad. Daddy kissed my head and hugged me.