Moving

Jessie's outfit pictured above

Jessie's pov

"Buh dada i don wanna wear a diaperrrrrr" I whined. I didn't even wanna leave. 

"This isn't up for discussion little one. I promise a diaper will make your life easier right now."

I sighed loudly, letting him know I wasn't happy about it. But I laid down anyway and let him put it on and put my clothes back on.

"Thank you baby. Daddy's proud of you for being so cooperative and good today."

We just finished packing everything. It was the most boring thing in the world. I hope the new house would be fun at least.

"Daddy is gonna go finish putting everything in the car. Make sure you have everything you want for the ride and out your shoes on okay?"

I nodded and watched as he left the room. I looked at my stuffies and knew i would never be able to pick just a couple. So I'll take them all.

"Vinny!!" I called. There was no answer. I went downstairs to find her. Maybe she had a bag I could put them all in.

Mason's pov

I put the last suitcase in the car and closed the trunk. I looked over to Winny where he was having some trouble loading everything into the other vehicle.

"Lemmee help you" I walked over to him briskly, feeling pressured for time. Chad texted me a few minutes ago letting me know that his people tracked the silver car back to a town not far from Jessie's. He gave me the plate number and car info telling me to call him if I saw it. I shifted a couple things in Winny's car and was able to fit everything and shut the door. We locked the cars and went back inside to find Vinny pleading with Jessie.

"..ssie please! We have to go! They're gonna get mad at us.." Jessie was sitting on the floor with her arms crossed. 

"I not leaving wifout all  my stuffies!" Neither of them had noticed us.

I cleared my throat, startling Vinny. She opened her mouth to say something but Winny beckoned her over and hugged her to calm her down. They went to make a round through the house and make sure we had everything.

Once they were out of earshot I locked eyes with Jessie. She faltered a little bit but kept eye contact. 

She started: "My-"

I pointed in front of me. "Come here." My voice let her know I wasn't playing around. Yet, she didn't listen. She shook her head. I walked over to her, not wanting to have to punish her. That wouldn't make this trip any easier.

I hooked one hand under her arm and hauled her to her feet easily. She pouted. I looked down at her directly into her eyes. 

"Jessie this is not the time. Put on your shoes and get in the damn car." I said through gritted teeth. She looked at me for a moment before nodding and running upstairs to put her shoes on. I stood up and looked around, running my hand through my hair. I just want this to go smoothly. Things would be easier for all of us when we were all together.

I went to the fridge and saw we had some milk left. I got an idea. I warmed it up and added some chocolate, vanilla extract, a bit of cinnamon, and a couple melatonin drops in it to help her sleep on the ride. I put it in a thermos and grabbed an empty baby bottle and put both in my backpack as WWinny and Vinny came back hand in hand. 

"We're all set" they smiled at me. I smiled back, then turned to see 3 stuffies at the bottom of the stairs, and Jessie 2 steps from the bottom. She was holding more stuffies than she could carry and her shoes were untied.