Lake Day!

Katie's pov

I woke up snuggled on daddy chest. His arm was around me and he was shirtless. I yawned and looked up at him slowly so I didn't wake him if he was asleep still. His big brown eyes met mine, full of love and adoration. He smiled and kissed my head. I nuzzled into him. I could stay here forever. Right here in daddy's-

*knock knock knock*

"Come in" came daddy's deep voice, interrupting my thoughts.

Z came in. "Sir, the cars are packed and ready to go."

Go? Go where?!?! I don't wanna leave!!

"Thank you Z. You're dismissed." He nodded and left, shutting the door behind him. "Cmon princess, time to get ready." Daddy got out of bed and went to the bathroom where he peed and started brushing his teeth.

I walked in soon after and sat down to pee. "Where we going dada?" He looked at me with some toothpaste foam around his mouth and raised his eyebrows.

"Ish a shuprishe" Huh? He saw my confusion and spat into the sink. "It's a surprise" he said laughing a bit. 

"That sucks" I stated bluntly, wiping myself and pulling up my pants. "Ah ah, stay naked." 

"o-oh ok..." he finished brushing his teeth, went into the closet and came back with a black one piece swimsuit, which he handed to me. "Put this on babes"

 "Put this on babes"

"Oki.' I stepped into it and he helped me pull it on. "These pretty straps will give you some sexy tan lines," he said, smirking. "Now brush your teeth while I make your hair look decent." I did as he said, watching in the mirror as he gently pulled out my hair tie and scraped my hair back with some water, taming my dirty blonde curls with ease from practice. Meanwhile, I got lost in thought.

Where were we going? A field trip for little school? The beach? A waterpark maybe!! Yes!!

I spat abruptly, nearly missing the sink and looked at daddy in the mirror.   "ARE WE GOING TO THE WATERPARK!?!?!?!"

"Ssshhh" he said "no, it's not the water park this time." I sagged in disappointment and gave up.

"Alright princess-baby-sugar-doll. You're done. Why don't you go see if Jessie's awake?"

"Oki doki daddy-yoki" I skipped out of the bathroom and opened the door. I waved at Z who was at his post by the door and headed to the stairs. "Walk down the stairs Katie. Don't want to fall now do we?" I looked at him and shook my head. He smiled and I held onto the stair rails as I walked down the stairs. When i got to the second to last step I jumped over the bottom on and stuck the landing! Something smells good...

Jessie's pov

I heard a thump, and looked towards the sound to see Katie at the bottom of the stairs. I wanted to get her attention but my mouth was full of sausage (hehe). I finished chewing as she walked in and we hugged.