Sex. Just sex.

~The Next Morning~

Jessie's pov

I woke up and was more in subspace than little space. Daddy was still asleep. I looked around and it was still dark. I looked at the clock and it said it was 7am. I crawled on top of him and grinded  down on his crotch a little, hoping to wake him. He moved a little and opened his eyes.

"Little girl," he said in his sexy morning voice, "just what are you trying to do here?"

I blushed and hid in his chest.

"I asked you a question Jessie."

I peeked up at him and mumbled "i'm horny."

He smiled and rubbed his hand over his face. Then his smile grew like he had an idea.

Daddy took me downstairs in the strange house and opened a locked door with a key. Inside was a moderate size room. There were 3 black walls and one red one, which had a bed against it with posts. The floor was tile with carpets in some places. Lining one wall were shelves of things that upon closer look, i realized were sex toys.

"Baby. I want to try something with you. You remember your safeword, right?" I nodded at his words, wondering what he had in store. He tossed me on the bed where i landed comfortably.

"Strip." he said, already peeling his shirt off his muscular body. I stripped and awaited further instruction.

"Lay down, your hands and feet each stretching towards a corner of the bed."

I did as he said while he grabbed some stuff from the shelves. My pussy felt hot and I could swear my heartbeat was in my pussy. Daddy walked over with one thing in his hand, and other stuff behind his back. He looked into my eyes before kissing my forehead, then tying a blindfold around my head. Then i felt his soft lips on mine, settling there for a moment before pulling away. My lips felt cold as my body grew hotter with anticipation.

I heard things moving around, the jingle of metal, and his footsteps padding around. I felt his hand encircle my wrist and secure something there, then to the bed post. He did this to my other wrist and ankles. "Can you move?"

I tried to move my limbs but couldn't very much. "good," he said, sounded very pleased with himself. I heard the clinking of more metal, and felt a hand land on my boob. It moved it around, squeezing and stroked. I felt daddy's thumb brush over my nipple, then something different. Warm and wet...when he nibbled on my nipple i let out a moan i hadn't seen coming. I've never felt this before, it felt so good. I moaned in pleasure more as he played with my other boob, teasing my nipple before moving his mouth on it. After a couple minutes he pulled away. The cold air made my nipples hard, which I guess is exactly what he wanted, because he chuckled and flicked them a couple times. I whined.

"Hush" he said. I closed my mouth. I heard metal again and felt something slide over my nipple. Then it tightened, pinching. I opened my mouth to whine but a moan came out instead.

"Someone's a little pain slut, hmm?" I nodded as he put the other one on and tugged the chain a little bit. I gasped at the feeling but damn it felt good. He moved down a bit and i felt a strap go around, one on each thigh. He pulled my pussy lips apart and clipped something to them to hold them open. My spread lips invited cold air, giving my goosebumps and making my clit stand at attention. I was really excited. 

"Feel okay?" I nodded.

"I asked if you felt okay. Answer me properly."

"Yes sir." Good. I felt a paddle come down on my pussy and whined. But then the sting subsided and it actually felt really good. I moaned a little. Daddy started tapping my pussy with it, lightly at first, but adding a little more force.