twelve

Rachel Berry's Point of View:

Thursday: Valentine's Day

"Rachel, honey, why aren't you getting ready for school?" My dad LeRoy asked me while sitting on my bed.

"I don't feel like going" I replied and he laughed.

"You're funny, now get up because you are going to school" he replied and I sighed, getting out of bed.

"Good luck, honey" He replied and left my room. My dads had returned yesterday — finally.

After getting ready, I began walking to school, I had texted Sam to not come for me because I wasn't going to school, but I GUESS PLANS CHANGE, not to mention I'm about to be late for second period. I entered the school and saw Kurt on my locker, with a very shocked face. As soon as he saw me, he ran over to me and hugged me.

"I love you" He said, I hugged him back, confused at the sudden sign of affection.

"Is everything okay?" I asked and he shook his head no, then proceeded to lead me to see something that was on the announcement displayer.

"Quinn and Rachel are dykes"

There were also pictures of Quinn and I kissing. I saw Quinn walking over with Santana to see the display. Everyone was watching.

"Okay, which one of you assholes did this shit? Because it's not fucking funny" Santana yelled, she was angry. Quinn was hurriedly taking the photos down but the text had been made with graffiti.

"So, no one knows? Alrighty then, Imma have to beat all your asses" Santana replied after hearing silence and whispers as an answer.

"Let's just go" Quinn said to Santana, grabbing her by her hand and walking away.

Quinn made eye contact with me, a look of shock passing through her face; Santana and her began walking to me.

"We'll find out who did that and they'll pay for it, don't worry about it" Quinn said, giving me a reassuring smile.

"Your name is there, too" Kurt said "Are you okay?"

"Oh, I don't care what people think, they can call me whatever they want, that doesn't change who I am, but that right there is bullying and there's no way in hell I'm letting them rats get away with it" Quinn replied.

"I'm your number one fan" Santana told Quinn and she giggled.

Suddenly, Brittany arrived and took Santana with her, leaving me, Kurt and Quinn alone.

"Rachel, say something" Quinn said, I could tell she was worrying, but.. what exactly could I said? All I wanted to do was to put myself in fetal position of the floor and cry until no tears are left in me.

"Rach?" Kurt asked.

I could feel the hot salty tears run through my face, but I wasn't making a sound. Kurt grabbed me and hugged me tightly, so I just let myself cry in his embrace.

"What happened?" I heard someone asked, I knew the voice, but I couldn't recognise it clearly, my sobs were not letting me hear properly.

"Rachel?" now I recognise the voice. It's Finn.

I look up from Kurt's embrace to see him hurting.

"What happened?" he asked and I just pointed to the phrase someone had written.

"They also put photos of us kissing, which I took down" Quinn further explain.

Finn hugged me and I hugged him back, he was caressing my head and I just let him. I couldn't help myself, I couldn't stop crying.