twenty one

Tuesday, February 28, 2019

Rachel Berry's Point of View:

Even though it was a day after the competition, we still had classes to attend. They only took one day prior and one day after out if we had to travel to get to the competition.

Which, I mean, we still danced and singed... we're tired. Let us sleep.

I would skip it, but my dads force me to go to school unless there's a mandatory day off.

"Have a nice day at school" LeRoy said, while I was making my way to school. He had gotten a promotion and had today off, Hiram had the afternoon off so they wanted to go on a date.

I thanked him, got out of the house and climbed on Sam's car.

"Hey Cedes" I greeted, she was sitting next to Sam, who was driving "Hi Sam"

"Hi Rach" Mercedes answered.

Sam seemed a bit angry. I wonder why. I didn't want to ask right now, though, just in case.

When we got to school, Mercedes went to her locker, that was further away from ours, so I had a chance to ask him.

"You okay? You seem a bit off" I said.

"I just... I'm fine. It's just a family matter, don't worry about it"

"You sure you don't want to talk about it?"

"Yeah..." He began and looked around "Quinn!"

"Um, hi guys" Quinn replied. The air was a bit tense since we wasn't speaking and all that.

"Well, I'll leave you two alone to talk" Sam replied and left before Quinn or me could say anything against it.

"Hey" I said with a smile.

"Hi" she replied, smiling back.

I didn't know what to say and I could tell that neither did she. So we just stood in silence for a couple of seconds.

The bell rang.

"May I walk you to class?" Quinn asked and I nodded.

"Quinn, we need to talk" I said and she nodded.

"Indeed, we do"

"I feel like I'm not being fair with you"

"Can we talk about this after school? I just... I need to think about the quiz the teacher is going to make us. I can't fail"

"Oh, okay" I replied.

We entered the classroom in silence. I sat down next to Finn and Quinn sat down next to Santana.

I had a plan today... well, I just came up with a plan. I'm going to take pictures of Finn and David, then I will sneak in and hopefully David will drop a picture or something like he did before. Then, I will show Quinn, and then we'll go to the principal together to tell him we got the bullies.

"Penny for you thoughts?" Finn asked, I just shrugged since I couldn't tell him what I was thinking about.

"Hey, Rach?" He asked, and I looked at him.

He... he kissed me... again? I pushed him away, again.

"what's with you and not understanding consent?" I asked, angry, but not loud enough for everyone to hear. Since no one had noticed the kiss (or so I thought).

"What we shared is too precious to just throw it all away" He replied.

"Shared. There's an ED, it's in the past. We shared something and it was pretty, but you have to let it go" I replied.

"I don't want to let it go. I want to fight for you. I know we can make it if we try"

"You want us to date?" I asked and he nodded "Then find out who's doing the stupid picture thing"

"If I find out who it is, you promise me we will be boyfriend and girlfriend again?"

"Yes, I promise" I replied.

"Okay" He said, kissed my cheek and asked permission to go to the bathroom.

Quinn took the empty seat as an opportunity to sit there and talk to me.

"What was that?" she asked.

"I promised I would date him if he found out who the person posting the pictures was"

"Are you stupid? You saw him and Karofsky. You know it's them, we just needed a photo as proof"

"I know, but I just want the whole picture thing to be over, and... I don't know it seemed like the easiest way out"

"I thought you wanted to talk to get back together with me... not Finn"

"Trust me, I don't want to be with him" I paused "I just can't stand everyone making fun of me because of the stupid picture"

"I understand that. But no, Rachel, actually, I don't trust you. Because if you loved me, truly, then you would've never made a promise as stupid as that, you would stop being a coward, and you would just be my girlfriend"

"Quinn, I'm sorry, I love you" I quickly said.

"No, you dont" she replied, stood up and returned to her seat.

a/n: vote if you like !!!