twenty five

Monday, May 1st, 2019

Rachel Berry's Point of View:

Blaine attends our school now... also we're five minutes away from competing at sectionals, which is nerve racking.

Mr. Schue came up with the playlist, first it would be a duet: "Marry the Night" by Lady Gaga (sang by Kurt and Tina); then a solo performance: "Donatella" by Lady Gaga (sang by Quinn... really suits her, if you ask me); and finally a group performance of: "How to be a heartbreaker" by Marina and the Diamonds (lead by me :D).

***

"Cause I la-la-la-love you... at least I think I do" I finished.

Everyone clapped and we exited the stage. If we win this means we will get to go to nationals, which will be held in New York City... home of Broadway.

"We did amazing!" Quinn smiled happily. We hugged and went to sit down and watch the other groups perform.

They were good, but not as good as us... I hope.

After a while we were called to the main stage again to find out who won. And just like I had anticipated, we did! We won!

We all shared a big hug. I was so proud of us! And really happy, for once everything was happy, serene, calm. Everything was going according to plan.

I had an amazing girlfriend whom I love, and we had just won the competition.

"Let's go" Quinn said while grabbing my hand. We all went to Breadsticks to celebrate our victory.

"This day has been amazing! Cheers!" Kurt said.

We were happy. All of us.

a/n: vote if you like!