seventeen

Rachel Berry's Point of View:

Monday

It was the end of school and I had yet to have a moment with Quinn alone. Every time I was trying to snatch her away from the crowds and talk to her, Finn would randomly appear and start making conversation, since he's her "bestie". As for the pictures, my dads called the principal and Mr. Figgins said that until they have further proof of whom it might've been his hands are tied. I would go to the principal about the whole Finn situation, but to be honest, I'd rather be 100% certain that he and Karofsky are the ones working on this. Also, they're still appearing. I know it's only the second or third day, but having pictures that I find intimate with my girlfriend all over the school... it makes me uncomfortable.

"QUINN" I yelled as soon as I saw her, she was alone, putting stuff in her locker.

"Rach, you scared me" she replied, chuckling, which made me smile.

"I really need to talk to you, it's really really important. But it's also kind of dangerous information, can you come to my house after school?" I asked, hopefully she'd say yes.

"Sorry, my love, Finn invited me to have pizza and bowl. Santana, Brittany, Kurt and a guy Kurt invited are also going... he said he was going to tell you, but I guess he didn't have the chance" She sighed. "If it's really important, we can cancel"

"No, it's okay. It can wait" I said, smiling.

"Oh! Also, Santana, Brittany and I are having a sleepover, so I'm excited for that. It feels like we haven't hung out in ages" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Can we hang out tomorrow? Just the two of us?" I asked.

"Of course, my love" She answered and kissed my cheek.

The bell rang, signalling Glee Club and then the end of school. Quinn stretched out her hand, I grabbed it and we walked hand in hand to the choir room. Once there, we sat down in our usual seats, I was sitting with Kurt and Sam, she was sitting with Santana and Brittany on the chairs before ours and Finn was sitting on the chair in front of me.

"So, am I finally gonna meet Blaine?" I asked Kurt with a smirk and he couldn't help but blush and smile.

"Yes, you will. I'm really excited. We've been on a few dates already and I just can't wait to ask him to be my boyfriend, to be honest" He answered. I was kinda bumped out that he hadn't told me when it happened, but he probably thought I had a lot in my plate already.

"So... what is his full name?" I asked. Was that a weird question? Why the fuck did I ask that?

"Blaine Anderson"

"Woah. Even his name sounds dreamy" I replied.

"Does it?" Quinn remarked with a playful smirk. I just rolled my eyes and giggled.

"Go back to your conversation" I said playfully.

***

After Glee Club we decided to go bowling, I asked Tina and Mercedes to join us, since they were friends with Kurt. Noah and David were also going... Noah is cool, but David makes me feel kind of uncomfortable; I mean, Finn does too, but a little less.

"The whole gang is here, huh?" David said, shooting a dirty look at Mercedes and Tina, since they weren't popular.

"Let's have fun!" Mercedes said to break the tension.

***

After like two hours of playing, I got hungry, so I took this moment as a chance to talk to Quinn alone. I grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the bunch, to get closer to order a pizza. She kissed me and I kissed back.