six

Rachel Berry's Point of View:

Of course it's Quinn, how did I not see the signs? Her beauty can be seen from miles, seriously, how can someone just be that perfectly beautiful? And I've heard she's a nice person, so... goddammit, she's perfect. I would blow off a date with me too to be with her.

"Earth to Rachel" I heard Sam say, which snapped me out of my thoughts and back to reality.

"sorry, what?" I asked and Sam chuckled.

"Which movie do you want to watch?" he asked again.

"Oh, Glass" I answered.

"Two tickets for Glass" he informed the worker.

After buying the tickets, we got in line to buy popcorns and other snacks, and just because the universe is that great, two places behind me was Finn Hudson, so I decided to act like ANY reasonable creature would... and go to him.

"Oh, my God, Finn, what a coincidence!" I said to him, he looked at me with widened eyes and he got red.

"Erm, hi Rachel" Finn replied awkwardly.

"Hey" Quinn said with a kind smile.

"Hi Quinn" I said back, returning the smile. She looks beautiful when she smiles... anyway, back to Finn.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"Sorry? Oh, honey, don't be. I was actually going to cancel our hangout, as you see, I'm on a date" I replied, referring to Sam. I looked at Sam with a smile, he was smirking and clearly wanted to laugh.

"So... you two are a thing?" Finn asked, in an angry tone... was he... jealous?

"Yeah, why? You got a problem?" Sam asked back.

"No, just... wondering" Finn answered.

"Anyway, we have to go, we've got a movie to watch" I said "Bye" Sam and I said at the same time.

"Bye" Finn and Quinn replied.

After wandering around for a few seconds, Sam and I found our seats... next to Quinn and Finn, the world really loves me right now.

"Act as if we were on a date" I whispered into Sam's ear before arriving to our seats and sitting down. Sam place the popcorn in the middle so it was easier for the both of us to reach them.

"Fancy seeing you here" Finn remarked when we had taking our seats.

"Ok" I replied.

***

Nothing really important happened during the movies, Quinn did not seem interested, not even a bit, in Finn, I could tell they were just friends; on the other hand, Finn spent the whole movie flirting with her, sometimes he even complimented her purposely loud enough so I could hear, to that Quinn answered "Shut up and let me watch the goddamn movie", which made me laugh.

Sam and I were standing outside of the movies, I was wearing his sweater because I was cold and he told me to keep it and give it to him tomorrow.

"Where are you going to sleep today?" Sam asked concerned.

"Oh, Kurt texted me saying that it was okay for me to sleep at his house" I lied... but he believed me.

"Well, I'm off. Bye Rach" he said, I said bye, we hugged, and then he left.

"Hey" I heard a feminine voice called out to me. When I turned around, I saw a smiling Quinn looking back at me.

"Hey" I replied "I believe this is the first time you talk to me" why did I say that OUT LOUD?