eighteen

Rachel Berry's Point of View:

Tuesday

It was a bit awkward the first period at school due to what had happened yesterday when bowling, but it was fine.

"Hey, baby" Quinn greeted me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey" I said with a sigh. To be honest, I hadn't sleep well.

Quinn noticed my discomfort and hugged me from behind, letting me lean on her, her embrace was comfortable... it felt right, safe.

"I haven't seen the photos" Quinn mentioned.

"Yeah... i hope they don't appear today" I replied.

The bell rang, but I just didn't feel like going to class.

"Come on, let's go to class" Quinn said.

"I'll go in a minute, I just need to go to the bathroom" I lied.

"Okay" she said and kissed my lips, before leaving to go to class.

I wasn't planning on going to class, so I went to the football field since no one ever went to check if someone was there. However, someone was already there when I got there, it was Finn and Karofsky, in the same place as before, exchanging something. This time, Finn had the pictures in his hand, well, I don't know if they were the Quinn and I pictures, but he had papers on his hand, so I'm guessing it's that. I was going to wait for them to leave, but I decided on pretending I don't suspect anything and approach them.

"Hi guys!" I said, acting as if we were besties "Skipping class?"

"No, we were just talking, y'know?" Finn explained, with the hand that was holding the pictures hidden behind his back.

"What do you have there?" I asked, referring to said pictures.

"Homework" he replied. I could tell he was getting nervous.

"Can I see it?" I asked "I didn't do it, so..."

"Rachel, can you leave? Not to be rude, but we were in the middle of a private conversation" David interrupted.

"I'll leave, I just really need the homework" I begged, ready to give up if he said no.

"Ask your girlfriend" David said and then turned around to only face Finn and gave his back to me.

"Um, okay, yeah, that's a good idea, she gets A+ on everything" I chuckled and left.

I was really close to catching them, but at least i've got more proofs to tell Quinn. However I had to wait until the class finished to talk with her, because there was no chance that I was going to go in the classroom right now, I'd rather skip it than enter in the middle of the lesson and have everyone look at me and Mr. Schue giving me detention.

***

"I don't want to tell Kurt, y'know? They live together and all, I don't want to crack their relationship" I told Quinn after I had told her what I'd seen.

"Look, if you're right about Finn and Karofsky, then Kurt has a right to be mad at Finn. Also, you need to think about us, instead of Kurt... at least with this"

"I know... I just really care about Finn and I don't want this to be true"

"Me too... Finn was the only one who had my back when I got knocked up and decided to give the baby up for adoption..." she explained and began to tear up a little, I hugged her "Not even my mom was there for me, but he was... and for him to be the one doing this... it breaks me"