fourteen

Rachel Berry's Point of View:

I had to borrow one of Quinn's swimsuits, because I don't have one, but here we were, the two of us, on her backyard, on a date with a picnic by the pool on Valentine's Day.

"Do you think Finn is okay?" I asked "Sorry to kill the mood... I'm just worried"

"Don't apologise, it's okay, and so will he, he's just... heartbroken and disappointed, but he's strong enough to get through it"

"I can't even look at him in the eye without thinking about me cheating on him"

"Yeah... I get that feeling, it happens to me, too, but it'll pass. Suddenly we'll all be friends again"

"I don't want to be friends with you, though" I said with a smirk.

"Oh, I know, it's okay, if I were you, I'd fall in love with me, too" Quinn said playfully "I've been meaning to ask, that necklace, Finn gave it to you, right?"

"Yeah, it's really pretty" I answered and she nodded.

"I'll buy you a prettier necklace and then you can stop wearing that one" she smiled and I rolled my eyes while laughing.

"Jealous?"

"Yes, actually" she sighed "Sorry"

"Don't be. It's understandable" I smiled "I guess you'll just have to buy me a prettier necklace"

"Or I could rip if off of you" she said playfully.

So i pushed her to the pool... playfully. She started laughing and quickly got out, chasing me.

I started running but got tired way too soon. When she caught me, she carried me and threw me in the pool, getting in right after. Soon we were playing and splashing each other around.

"Come here" she said and I swam to her.

She place her arms around my waist, so I placed mine around her neck, she pressed her forehead against mine and smiled.

"Rach?"

"Yes?"

"Thanks for giving me the opportunity to love you freely"

"Thank you for giving the opportunity to love you freely" I repeated back.

A/n; vote if you like <3