seven

Rachel Berry's Point of View:

Thursday

My eye's opened to the sound of an alarm that didn't sound like mine, I stretched out and then sat down, I was in a bed I didn't recognize; then it all came back to me. I was in Quinn Fabray's room... in Quinn Fabray's bed! Suddenly, Quinn entered her room wearing just a towel, and I couldn't help but blush and look away.

"You can shower if you want, the water is warm. And I can lend you clean clothes after" Quinn said while searching for clothes in her closet "There's a blue clean towel hanging in the bathroom as well"

"Thanks, Quinn" I said, she turned around and made eye contact with me, letting out a small smile.

"It's my pleasure" she replied.

I got out of bed and walked into her bathroom to have a shower. I could use yesterday's clothes or the extra shirt I brought, but there was something in me that wanted to wear Quinn's clothes. After the shower, I returned to the room with the blue towel wrapped around me, I also brushed my teeth with the toothbrush I had brought. Quinn, in her cheerios outfit, was laying down clothes on her bed, it was a baby pink top with some jean shorts and a jean jacket, on the floor she put some white snickers.

"What's your shoe size?" Quinn asked.

"7" I answered and she smiled.

"Great, mine too" she replied "you can wear those shoes if you'd like, they fit in quite nicely with the outfit I made you"

I nodded and grabbed the clothes and the shoes, going into the bathroom for the second time to change.

***

We arrived at school and, as we entered the building, everyone looked at us weirdly, I looked at Quinn and she just gave me a reassuring smile.

"Where's your locker?" Quinn asked.

"Here" I answered and walked towards it, Quinn walking with me. I got my books out, I had Spanish first, so did Quinn.

"Quinn?" I asked, looking at her.

"Yeah?" she asked back, sweetly, looking back at me and making me feel as if we were the only ones there.

"Thank you for everything" I said and hugged her, she hugged back, we stayed there for a while, for some reason I wanted it to last forever, but it came to an end when someone cleared their throat behind us.

We pulled away and noticed it was Finn.

"Hi Finn" I said with a smile.

"See you in Spanish" Quinn said to me with a smile "Bye Frankenteen" she said to Finn.

I noticed Santana catching up with her.

"Sup, Q?" Santana asked Quinn, but they were far away so I couldn't hear what she answered.

"So, Rachel, I'm really sorry about yesterday, my mom was having problems, and I needed someone to talk to, so that's why I asked Quinn to hang out, because we've been friends since freshmen year and-" Finn started explaining but I interrupted him.

"It's fine, Finn, I really don't mind" I said.

"So, forgiven?" he asked and I nodded. I mean, with that smile, who wouldn't forgive him?

"Sure" I replied. The bell rang so we both began walking to the Spanish classroom.

When we stepped inside the classroom, I noticed Santana changing seats, so that there were only two left empty chairs, on the opposite sides of the classroom, there was one next to a girl called Tina and one next to Quinn, assuming Finn was going to want to sit next to Quinn, I began making my way to the seat next to Tina's.